Want an awesome way to welcome a new friend to your neighborhood? How about a bright and cheery handmade card?! Who wouldn’t want to receive such a special gift? Perhaps some home-baked goodies or a wad of cash would also be appreciated, but I’m almost certain the card would be enough. Promise! I made today’s card with this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge in mind. Here’s my card:
- In the City. Stampin’ Up!’s In the City stamp set, one of many great host sets in the 2017 Annual Catalog, has everything you need to make a perfect housewarming card for whatever neighborhood you live in. The set includes traditional homes, townhouses, and high-rise buildings. There are also shops, towers and a church. All-in-all, this set includes 60 photopolymer stamps that layer wonderfully with each other. 60! There are also some great sentiments to coordinate with the fun images. The set can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards, and it’s well worth it. Here’s a look at this incredible set (you can click on the image to see it in my online store):
- How to Earn Host Sets – at Reduced Prices. Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets (that name did not change from the previous plan). Anyhoo, they are available to anyone who gathers order that combine to $150 or to anyone who placed an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do. They are pretty spectacular! I’ve included a link to all of these sets at the base of this post.
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at [email protected]. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- Sweet Rainbow. The band across the center of this card is created with thin strips of soft, sweet colors to create a sweet, welcoming rainbow. Design Note: The house and tree rest on the green band that’s positioned in the center of the rainbow colors. These aren’t the bright, bold colors you’d normally expect. Here are the seven colors I used to build my rainbow on this card:
- Flirty Flamingo
- Peekaboo Peach
- Daffodil Delight
- Lemon Lime Twist
- Soft Sky
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Fresh Fig
Stamp Sets: In the City Papers: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, Fresh Fig Inks: Archival Basic Black, Marina Mist, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
TODAY IS THE DAY! Stampin’ Up! released the Carols of Christmas bundle to demonstrators in July – and it’s available to customers starting today! What fun! It’s a great way to get started on your holiday stamping. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! that shows how these stamps and dies work together:
Here’s a look at this amazing, new bundle (you can click on the image below to see the products in my online store and to see some other great projects with this bundle):
Treat yourself to this amazing, new set! You have worked hard and deserve it.