It’s not often that I showcase Host Stamp Sets because I know that not everyone can earn them, but the Warm Hearted stamp set has been burning through its stamp case, begging to be inked up. Why do I love it so much? Let me count the ways. It’s a photopolymer stamp set that’s filled with sentiments for all of the Fall holidays – and the “Thanks” I used today is a gorgeous favorite in the set. Here’s my card for this week’s Global Design Project color challenge:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Earn Warm Hearted – at a Reduced Price. My card features a bold sentiment from a Holiday Catalog Host Set called Warm Hearted – the photopolymer set with a variety of Holiday sentiments. While the “thanks” isn’t restricted to a Fall project, the leafy designs make it a perfect sentiment for the Autumn months – I love it! Here’s a look at the Warm Hearted Host Set that can be yours with just $10 of your Stampin’ Rewards: Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%) and a $300 order earns a customer $36 of free merchandise (12%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets. These sets are available to anyone who gathers orders that combine to $150 or to anyone who places an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do – they are pretty spectacular! To see all of these Host Sets, CLICK HERE.
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at email@example.com. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- Detailed Leaves. There are three cutouts that pop out over my sentiment – one cutout for each of the three colors in this challenge. I’m not comfortable creating collages or layering flowers in an arranged design, but this was easy because the large Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies are so gorgeous! Here’s a look at the Falling for Leaves Bundle that includes the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies:Before I adhered my sentiment panel, I carefully placed my leaves on the card base to get them exactly where I wanted them. Rather than pulling them up, adding glue and trying to get them exactly back in place, I just taped the base of the leaves down. They are only stuck to the card behind the sentiment. Works for me!
- A Watercolored Backdrop. Are you amazed by my beautiful watercoloring skills to create the beautiful Mint Macaron backdrop for my card? Well, you shouldn’t be. The watercolor wash comes right from the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes that were introduced in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. These are such a great product that you might have overlooked. Here’s a look at the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes: The pack of cards includes 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs in Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss) with envelopes. Whether you use them as they are designed or cut them up to use on another card (I even used the Very Vanilla back of the card for my sentiment), these cards are incredible!
Stamp Sets: Warm Hearted Papers: Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove Accessories: Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Earn a Grab Bag from Me!
I love to share with you – and I love when you buy from me. From now until the end of September, I’m offering you a Grab Bag of goodies when you (a) place a $75+ order with me and add your order to my host code (NZESKGNB) or (b) place a $150+ order with me and takes the host rewards for yourself. At the end of the month, I hope to send out a bunch of grab bags (the grab bags will actually be little boxes of Stampin’ Up! goodies – it could be ribbon or accessories or papers). It’s a mystery that I know you’ll love!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – NZESKGNB – when prompted. Thank you!
Don’t forget about the new items in the Clearance Rack – many of these items are marked up to 60% off! These deals are offered while supplies last, so don’t wait to order the goodies you can’t live without.