When I chose the colors for this week’s Global Design Project challenge (Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party), I thought they’d make a perfectly bright combination of Christmas-y colors. When I sat down to play with the colors, though, the bright collection of colors pushed me toward a Spring-themed card. I used the Well Said Bundle to make a sweet “miss you” card. Here’s my card for this week’s GDP Color Challenge:
- Well Said. The Well Said Bundle, new in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog, includes the Well Said stamp set with 51 cling stamps and Well Written Framelits Dies with 24 dies. Just look at all the great words in these dies and in this stamp set. Click on the photo below to see the bundle in my online store:All of the cropped images on the front of my card are from the Well Written Framelits Dies that are part of this bundle – the leafed stems, the sentiments and the sweet bird. Here’s a closer look at the detailed dies:Here are some projects from Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog that beautifully showcase this bundle:
- Helping You Get This Bundle. Even with a 10% discount for both the Well Said stamp set and coordinating Well Written Framelits Dies, the bundle retails for $76.50 in the United States. That feels steep, but there are SO MANY incredible stamps and dies in this bundle. You need it – I promise. Here are some ways you can earn it or shave down the price:
- If you place a workshop order (by yourself or in combination with orders from friends), you can use the rewards toward this bundle. During Sale-a-Bration, a $250 order earns $50 in rewards (10% of $250 plus $25 extra on orders over $250 during Sale-a-Bration. That’s a quick way to knock this bundle to $26.50. 🙂
- Orders over $450 always earn a half-off item (in addition to the regular rewards). During Sale-a-Bration, a $450 order earns $88 in Stampin’ Rewards ($63 in rewards pulss $25 extra on orders over $250 during Sale-a-Bration) AND a half-off item. Wowza! Maybe an incentive to combine orders with a friend?
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. With intricate and tiny dies like these, you can easily glue them down with small dabs of glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen or Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets are great for these dies, too!The adhesive sheets have sheets with a layer of glue between. I cut a piece of the adhesive sheets, peeled one side off and pressed the glue side to the Granny Apple Green cardstock. I then cut the stems (placing the die on the cardstock side of the paper), pealed the waxy layer off the back of the diecut stems and glued them down. Easy!
Bundles: Well Said Stamp Sets: Well Said Papers: Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White Accessories: Well Written Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. With the release of each catalog, I offer product shares and swatch books. It’s fun to share these new products with you. I’m scheduled to release these after Christmas, but I might share them earlier. 🙂 If you’ve ordered shares or swatch books from me in the past year, you’ll receive an email from me when the details are released. If you haven’t recently purchased shares but would like to receive an email when they are shared, please email me.
Year-End Closeout & Other Information
Stampin’ Up! kicked off the Year-End Closeout last week! Many retiring items are being sold on a while-supplies-last basis. If you want to read more about the sale and retiring items, please CLICK HERE. If you are ready to peruse the list of retiring items (these items will only be available while supplies last), the click on the link below to see the items in my online store:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 99E3ANSH – when prompted. Thank you!