I hope your first day of 2019 was wonderful! There are two big kick-offs tomorrow, and I want to make sure you are 100% prepared for all the good things that are headed your way. Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog is live tomorrow (I’ll be sharing more about that in the morning) – but tomorrow is also the first day of Sale-a-Bration. Today I want to make sure you are ready for tomorrow’s launch of Sale-a-Bration – I’m that kinda guy. Here’s a look at the cover of this amazing brochure:
Today I’m going to walk you through the three ways you can get the most of out this year’s Sale-a-Bration event. Please be sure to soak it all in so you are ready to start earning tomorrow:
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions). Like last year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
- Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level One offering (you can click on any of these items to see the products in my online store):
- Hello Cupcake Cling Stamp Set, #149714
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, #149623
- Butterfly Elements, #149711
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, #149622
- By the Bay Cling Stamp Set, #149739
- Home to Roost Cling Stamp Set, #149736
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, #149712
- So Hoppy for You Cling Stamp Set, #149725
- Party of My Story Cling Stamp Set, #149719
- Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set, #149730
- Precious Parcel Card Kit, #149750
- Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select two Level One items OR one Level Two option. How fun is that?! Here are the items included in the Level One offering:
- Tea Time Framelits Dies, #149697
- Lasting Lily Photopolymer Stamp Set, #149717
Shopping is so easy. With so many things to buy, it’s easy to earn these amazing, free products!
If you think shopping is a fun, easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, then you are going to love the second way – HOST. Because most of my customers are online and only purchase for themselves, then I like to describe this reward as a SHOP BIG benefit.
When you place a Stampin’ Up! order for more than $250 between January 3 and March 31, you earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. How incredible is that?! Here’s a look at the rewards structure:
Here’s how this works – if you place a $250 order, then you earn $25 (10% in Stampin’ Rewards) PLUS $25 in Sale-a-Bration rewards. That gives you $50 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on anything you want from the current catalogs (including, but not limited to, price-reduced Host Stamps).
All orders over $450 earn a 50%-off item. If you place a $450 order, then you earn $63 (14% in Stampin’ Rewards) PLUS $25 in Sale-a-Bration rewards. That gives you $88 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on anything you want from the current catalogs (including, but not limited to, price-reduced Host Stamps) PLUS a half-off item from the catalog.
If you want to combine orders with a friend, please email me so I can help you maximize your rewards.
- OPTION 1. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice) for just $99. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice) and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a $20 savings on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
But there are more amazing reasons to join my team during Sale-a-Bration:
- Both Starter Kits are shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!
- You will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
With all the new coming in tomorrow, that means some things have to go away. If you are interested in either of these, then act today!
- Year-End Closeout ends Today. Today is the last day you can order retiring items from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. If you would like to peruse the list of retiring items (again, today’s the last day), then click on the link below to see the items in my online store:
- Last Day to Sign Up for Product Shares. Last week I shared the options for the 2019 Occasions Catalog Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. I’ll be placing the order for paid shares tomorrow, so act today if you’d like to sign up. Options include samples of the Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, Embellishments and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the new book. If you would like to learn more (or if you are ready to sign up), please CLICK HERE.
I hope you’ve found today’s post helpful. I’m so excited to be working with the new products from the upcoming Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure, and I can’t wait for you to get your hands on the new products! Such fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Clearance Rack Update
Stampin’ Up! loaded up some goodies in the Clearance Rack this week – and lots of them have already sold out. If you haven’t already taken a look, please do so! Lots of items you love at a wee, bitty price. Click below to see what’s on sale:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – FW3NGFXF – when prompted. Thank you!