As Spring approaches, our attention turns to Spring-themed cards – Easter, Mother’s Day, Spring weddings and any occasion that can be celebrated with vibrant flowers and beautiful colors. As such, I’m kicking off a Spring-themed One-for-One Card Swap. How totally cool am I?!
Spring One-for-One Card Swap
I love to share with you, and I love when you share with me. I’m happy to announce the first One-for-One card swap of 2019! If you have never participated in one of my card swaps before, now’s your chance. You don’t have to make 20 cards or 10 cards or even 5 cards – just make one card and mail it to me with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. In return, you’ll soon receive another card in the mail – and it will likely come from someone you don’t know. How fun is that?! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Here’s how it works:
You mail the following to me:
- a handmade card (a standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card) designed by YOU. Please make every effort to use available products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs (no Sale-a-Bration items, please). I want to see gorgeous Spring-themed cards in this swap.
- a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold one in half and include it with your card).
- a wad of cold, hard cash (this requirement is waived if it’s your first time participating)
Please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it (if they choose to), but feel free to stamp your name on the back. I will gather the cards I receive and will mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sends me a card will receive a card in return. Oh, glorious day!
I must limit participation to one card per person and (sadly) to folks in the US address – I’ve tried to include other countries in the past, but the mail took too long to get here and get back to the participants. Sorry – I don’t like for people to be disappointed – so thanks for understanding.
Please mail your card and stamped, return envelope to:
1758 Colt Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Please mail them as soon as you can – but make sure they arrive by Tuesday, April 23 – that’s TWO weeks away. That’s when I will sort them and then mail them out. I will also include photos of some of the cards on my blog (giving proper credit to the creator, of course).
If you want to check out the swaps we shared during last year’s Spring One-for-One Swap, you can see them here (take a look at all the comments these posts receive – you’ll receive such great feedback for sharing your card):
- DAY ONE: 2018 Spring One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY TWO: 2018 Spring One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY THREE: 2018 Spring One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY FOUR: 2018 Spring One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY FIVE: 2018 Spring One-for-One Card Swap
Who’s in? No need to sign-up – just mail me your card. Please email me if you have any questions – [email protected]. If you have participated in the swap in the past, please leave a comment on this post to let others know how much fun you had with it. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – S9ZDBKBT – when prompted. Thank you!