Happy Easter! Whether you are attending services or joining with family or just hanging out and crafting, I hope your day is a special one. While we’ve had several weeks of gorgeous, Spring weather, this weekend has been chilly and rainy – perfect for curling up on the couch with a blanket. Still, we know this will pass and the Spring weather will soon be back. I pulled it together enough to make a cute, Springy, Easter card that showcases a variety of products I love. Here’s my card:
- Going, Going, Staying. As you already know, Stampin’ Up! has shared the list of products that are retiring so we can make room for new, exciting products in the upcoming 2019 Annual Catalog. This time between catalogs can be confusing – what do I need to get now, and what is sticking around into the new catalog? If you’d like to read about all the items that are retiring at the end of this catalog period, click here: My card today showcases a variety of products – some are retiring and some will continue to be offered after this catalog period. Here’s a rundown of what I used on this card and whether each is staying or going:
- Staying. Fable Friends stamp set, Sahara Sand cardstock, Subtle Embossing Folder, Highland Heather cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Flirty Flamingo cardstock, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stitched Labels Dies, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Layering Circle Dies. Images of these items are shown at the bottom of this post.
- Retiring. A Good Day stamp set, Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, Petals & More Dies, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Images of these items are shown at the bottom of this post.
- Bunnies for Days. I love this little bunny from A Good Day, one of the stamp sets that’s retiring with Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. I used my Stamparatus to line him up over and over, just moving the platform down for each one. Such a fun way to get a fun look for the background of this card:After the bunnies were stamped in Sahara Sand ink, I added beautiful, Spring colors with the leaves, flowers and sentiment. Here’s a closer look:
- Easter Colors. Despite the backdrop of Sahara Sand paper and Sahara Sand bunnies, the sentiment is surrounded by beautiful, bright colors that are perfect for Easter. Can’t you just see these colors on Easter eggs? If you like this combination of Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist, please save this:
Stamp Sets: A Good Day, Fable Friends Papers: Sahara Sand, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White Inks: Sahara Sand, Highland Heather Accessories: Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Petals & More Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Subtle Embossing Folder, Layering Circle Dies, Stitched Labels Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stamparatus, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you have a wonderful Easter and that you are able to spend the day with those you love.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 3 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:Over the past couple of days, I’ve shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Last Chance to Join My One-for-One Card Swap. I’m hosting a Spring One-for-One Card Swap, and I’d love for you to join us. You just have to make one Spring-themed card, send it to me and receive another in the mail. How fun is that?! Click on the picture below for more information:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – S9ZDBKBT – when prompted. Thank you!