Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals’ Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. How fun is that?! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
There are lots of critters to choose from in Stampin’ Up!’s collection of stamps, dies and papers. I’ve been wanting to make this card for a while, so I chose to work with the little band of ladybugs from the Little Ladybug stamp set. Here’s my card for today’s blog hop:
The first card I shared in a Pals’ Blog Hop was in June of 2012. I was still a new demonstrator at the time and was thrilled to share my work online. Funny thing – my first Pals’ Blog Hop project also featured a detailed background pattern made with stamped images. If you’d like to see that post, CLICK HERE.
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Little Ladybug. Sale-a-Bration is a 3 month sales promotion during which customers can earn exclusive, free products when they shop between January and March. It’s always such fun! My card features a tiny band of playful ladybugs from the Little Ladybug stamp set, which can only be earned during Sale-a-Bration. The set is a Sale-a-Bration Host Stamp Set that is FREE when you place a qualifying $300 order (whether that’s all you or combined orders with your friends). The stamp set is a BONUS that’s given on top of all the other Sale-a-Bration items you can earn with your purchases. Here’s a look at Little Ladybug Host Stamp: While I didn’t use the Ladybugs Dies on today’s project, I certainly didn’t want to NOT mention them. The Ladybugs Dies, part of Stampin’ Up!’s Product Coordination Release, perfectly coordinate with the Little Ladybug stamp set and can be purchased to go with the stamp set you earn. Such a great set of dies! Here’s a look at the Ladybugs Dies:
- I Miss Your Face. “I Miss Your Face” is just one of the amazing and wonderful sentiments in the Tags in Bloom stamp set. Here’s a closer look at the focal point of my card:The Tags in Bloom stamp set be selected with a $100 order through March 31 (or while supplies last). What a great Sale-a-Bration option! This photopolymer stamp set is designed to coordinate with two great punches from Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2020 Mini Catalog – the Label Me Lovely Punch and the Label Me Fancy Punch. Here’s a look at the Tags in Bloom stamp set: Just look at all the amazing sentiments and images in that set! Rather than to frame my sentiment with the punches that coordinate with the stamp set, I framed the sentiment with a Stitched Shapes Dies (the oval) and a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- A Beautiful Mix. I love how Pool Party and Poppy Parade clash with each other and still beautifully blend. I don’t know if these colors are supposed to work well with one another, but they do – and I love it. If you like this mix of Whisper White, Pool Party and Poppy Parade as much as I do, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Tags in Bloom, Little Ladybug Papers: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Thanks for stopping by today!