I love when products that are designed for one occasions can easily be used for another occasion. Today’s 3″ x 3″ card features a set of dies and a piece of Designer Series Paper that are designed for the Christmas holidays, but I’ve combined them for a sweet-and-simple “welcome to the neighborhood” card. The little note is perfect to attache to a bundle of flowers or a delicious baked good. Here’s my card:
- Coming Home & Home Together. Today’s project marks the third time I’ve used products from the Coming Home Bundle over the past week. The Coming Home stamp set features homes, a Volkswagen Bug and some holiday decor. The coordinating Home Together Dies can be used brilliantly with the stamp set, but they are can also be pretty great when used alone. Here’s a look at the Coming Home Bundle: The other three projects I shared this past week with these Coming Home Dies are below (you can click on any of these photos to see the original post for each project):
- Layers and Layers. There are not a lot of layers on this simple card, but I love them so very much. I cropped the little house with Mossy Meadow and again with Melon Mambo. I popped the Melon Mambo heart into the Mossy Meadow house and added tape to the back of the house to hold the heart in place. Here’s a list of the steps to build this sweet card (starting from the base of the card and working my way up to the top):
- Mossy Meadow – 3″ x 6″ (scored at 3″)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Melon Mambo – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Seaside Spray – 2-1/4″ Circle Punch
- Thick Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 5/8″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mossy Meadow & Melon Mambo – Home Together Dies
- Unique Color Combination. The sweet buffalo-check pattern that gives a great foundation for my card is from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, a pack of small-print patterns that are sure to be a part of your Holiday projects. I love the colors, and I love the patterns. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: From the Mossy Meadow I pulled from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, I added a soft blue and a bright pink to build my card. I love the mix! If you like this mix of Seaside Spray, Melon Mambo and Mossy Meadow as much as I do, I hope you’ll save this for future references:
Stamp Sets: Well Said Papers: Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, Mossy Meadow, Seaside Spray, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White Inks: Melon Mambo Accessories: Home Together Dies, 2-1/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
How adorable is this little house? There’s another one in the set of dies with a star in the middle. Love them both! Wouldn’t you love to receive a little card like this if you had just moved into the neighborhood?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – JJ3HJUSS – when prompted. Thank you!