I love an exciting announcement – and today I’m sharing a really amazing one with you. Stampin’ Up! is hosting a 24-Hour Stamp Sale. The sale is only for one day (tomorrow, September 23), and I don’t want you to miss a thing, so I’m sharing all the details today. What fun!
Since the sale runs all day Wednesday (12:01AM to 11:59PM Mountain Time), I made a quick chart to share when the sale starts and ends in your U.S. Time Zone:
All of the stamp sets that are included in the 24-Hour Stamp Sale are offered at a 15% discount. The document below lists out all of the stamp sets with the original price for each. Be sure to run through the 4-page list to identify the stamp sets you’d like to pick up tomorrow during the sale (you can even print it out and make notes):
In addition to the stamp sets listed in the document above, several of them are also offered in French in the United States. I’ve pulled the French sets out of my document and put the sets in alphabetical order to make it a little easier for your review.
I love when the 24-Hour Stamp Sale comes along each year. What a great opportunity to pick up some of the stamp sets I have on my wish list.
Don’t wait! You’ll want to place your order early on Tuesday so that life doesn’t get in the way of you placing your 24-Hour Stamp Sale order. You have time today, though, to get ready. ♥
While you are preparing your 24-Hour Stamp Sale order, I want to remind you that there are two other great opportunities going on right now:
- Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
More information on those below.
You don’t need an incentive to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’ Starter Kit (it’s an amazing deal!), but I love when Stampin’ Up! offers you a little nudge by sweetening the pot a little bit. During the month of September, Stampin’ Up!’s Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion gives you a little boost to “take the plunge” or sign up again. Here’s what you get in your Starter Kit in September:
- Regular starter kit for $99 (you choose $125-worth of products)
- BONUS: So Much Love stamp set
- BONUS: Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
- BONUS: Enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards
- BONUS: pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
The pre-cut cardstock packs include pieces of Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White and can be used to make these cards (or used however you want to use them):
In summary, when you join Stampin’ Up! this month, here’s what you get
- You can CHOOSE $125 OF PRODUCT with FREE SHIPPING and only pay $99 (plus taxes).
- You also receive the SO MUCH LOVE STAMP SET.
- You also receive the QUEEN ANNE’S LACE STAMP SET.
- You also receive PRE-CUT CARD PACKETS to make at least 16 cards.
- You also receive a pack of RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS.
- You will earn a 20% DISCOUNT on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with opportunities to earn a larger discount, too.
- When you join my team today, you will receive LOADS OF INSPIRATION from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- I host MONTHLY CALLS in our Facebook group to review promotions, share inspiration and have fun.
- You have NO OBLIGATION to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers (or rejoin), CLICK HERE.
On Saturday, I dedicated my daily blog post to the incredible Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Today’s the day! Here are all of the items you can purchase today:
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (#149653) – $120
This machine has a 6″ wide platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4). The instructions that come with the machine explain all of the sandwiches you’ll need for your new machine.
- Magnetic Cutting Plate (#149656) – $24
Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. This isn’t like the old magnetic plate (where the magnets were dispersed over the platform – this is a full sheet of magnet!).
- Cutting Plates (#150815) – $11 (currently available)
Replacement Cutting Plates (Plate 3). 2 plates.
- Adhesive Sheets (#152334) – $10 (currently available)
Easily adhere shapes you cut with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and dies. 12 sheets. 6″ x 12″
That’s a lot to be excited about, right?! I hope you have time today to start your planning so you are ready-to-go tomorrow. ♥
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – PSYW4PPY – when prompted. Thank you!