I love finding ways for you to earn or buy more of the Stampin’ Up! products you love (it’s really an easy task when so many of the products are so awesome to begin with). Today I’m sharing two ways for you to stock up on some wonderful goodies you need in your life:
- My Grab Bag Promotion
- A Christmas Ribbon & Embellishment Share
Earn a Grab Bag (today – September 30)
I feel like I’m in a constant loop of organizing my stamping space, making stuff and then organizing again. If I’m being honest, I kinda love that loop. In my efforts to weed through all of my retired products, I have opened up brand new papers, ribbons and embellishments that I’d LOVE to share with my amazing customers.
Between today and September 30, I am hosting a Mystery Grab Bag Promotion. It helps me to send these products to new homes (I trust you’ll love and use them), and it gives you new products to play with. I cut and bagged Designer Series Papers, I wrapped ribbons, and I gathered fun embellishments. Here’s a look at some of the goodies I sorted through and bagged up:
See anything in there you like? There’s even more where that comes from! ❤️ Products will be randomly boxed up and mailed to those who earn them. I’ll even throw in some of my handmade cards with each goody box. Does it get more fun than that?
Here’s how you can earn a grab bag from me between now and September 30:
- STEP ONE: Spend $50 and add the current Hostess Code (PSYW4PPY) or place a $150+ order through my Online Store (where you earn the Stampin’ Rewards). You can choose from items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog, August – December 2020 Mini Catalog, online store or Clearance Rack. Pick a bundle you want – or stock up on cardstock, adhesive or ink. See how I’ve made this easy for you!
- STEP TWO: Receive a Mystery Grab Bag of products from me (bundle of cropped Designer Series Papers, a variety of cut-and-wrapped ribbons and an assortment of accessories). You are going to be happy with these goodies!
- STEP THREE: Feel lots of love and joy because you just bought something you want AND earned a grab bag of goodies from someone who appreciates you SO MUCH.
Several years ago, my Mom asked if she could film a short message to my customers. I was nervous about what she might say, but I gave her my attention. As we are at another year-end (Stampin’ Up!’s fiscal year-end is now September 30), I’d love for you to listen to her message (the end still makes me smile):
A Christmas Ribbon & Embellishment Share
As we start making Christmas cards, it’s nice to have a selection of ribbons and embellishments to play with – that’s why I’m hosting a Christmas Ribbon & Embellishment Share. What fun! My shares feature a mix of products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog August – December 2020 Mini Catalog. These products offer the perfect colors and textures for the Christmas cards you want to make this year.
- Sign up for a spot in either (or both) of these shares (registration form below). Last day to register is Tuesday, September 29.
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled.
- I’ll place an order for the closed out (& paid) shares on Wednesday, September 30.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it, wrap it and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy.
Here’s a look at the ribbons and embellishments I’m including in this share (you can click on the picture to get a closer look and/or print it out:
Sign Up for Shares Here:
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are able to join one of my product shares or earn a grab bag – it will really help me out here at the end of the year. ♥
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – PSYW4PPY – when prompted. Thank you!