Over the past week, all of my product shares made their way to the post office and are now traveling to the homes of those who joined in. The last batch of my Designer Series Paper Swatch books will be mailed this morning – after a long work week, I stayed up super-late last night to get them done. I’m so excited to share these goodies with those who signed up, and I’m thrilled to get them in the mail. What fun!
Even though I’ve finally delivered all of these shares, I’ve decided to host one more round! If you missed my shares at the beginning of the month (or would like to join for another round), I hope you’ll sign up! ♥ I will be placing my order for shares on TUESDAY, JANUARY 19 (after the holiday weekend), so please sign up today.
Does your heart go pitter-patter when you flip through a new catalog for the first time? Does the excitement of ordering new products make you smile? Do you sniffle when you unpack your boxes of brand new Stampin’ Up! goodies? Well, today might be your day! It’s time for me to roll out my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. What fun! This catalog is packed with amazing, new products – and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without. What is a product share? Here’s a little cartoon I created a while back to help explain how a product share works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the product shares – I’ve included a handy registration form at the base of this post.
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled (on or before Tuesday, January 19).
- On January 19, I’ll place an order for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy people. ♥
I can’t wait for you to take part in these shares – trust me when I say you’ll WANT IT ALL, and it’s worth every penny. Here are my January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Product Share offerings in a tidy, printable .pdf:
The “I Want it All” Share is the best option of them all! The “I Want it All” Share includes ALL of the items from all of the options (Swatch Books, Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments) at a $5 discount and no additional charge for shipping. In addition, every “I Want it All” Share will receive a FREE GIFT FROM ME (along with my undying affection)!
Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
With the release of each catalog, I create Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – and I love to share them with you. With your purchase of Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog, you will receive 9 books filled with the new and gorgeous papers that I have cut and labeled just for you.
Here’s a look at the new Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
The books for 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers include 12 pages of designs, all cut to 3″ x 6″. The books for all the other 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Papers include 6 pages, staggered by 1/4″ to make it easy to flip through all the amazing designs:
The back cover of each book includes the name of the paper, the product number, the colors showcased in the papers and the catalog in which the papers are featured:
I carry my books to all of my classes so my customers can see and touch all of the amazing papers. I store my books in a little tin on the edge of my desk – it’s such an easy reference tool when I’m creating!
Here’s why you need these Designer Series Paper Swatch Books (if you didn’t already know):
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for your DSP while you are busy creating beautiful projects – quickly pick the colors and patterns you want to use.
- All the coordinating colors are included on the back of the books. How nice!
- The staggered pages on the books make it easy for you to flip through to see all the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go in the Fungeon.
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSP to your party guests, club members and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it and touch it – I promise!
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both the front and back of the DSP.
- They are lightweight and portable, so you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members. Feel free to order multiples! ♥
I think you are ready to place your order! Please complete the form below with your information and the shares you’d like to join. I’ll send a PayPal invoice as soon as your share fills. It’s THAT easy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sign Up for Shares Here:
THESE SHARES ARE CLOSED. ♥