There’s A LOT to be merry for in the next week. With Stampin’ Up! launching an AMAZING sales promotion and an INCREDIBLE join promotion on Monday, this week shouldn’t be missed. If you missed either of these, here’s a quick recap:
- SALES PROMOTION. Starting Monday, November 24, Stampin’ Up! is launching an incredible sales event that runs for ONE WEEK ONLY – and the sale is bookended with huge, one-day only events. It’s a lot to take in, but here’s the information (click on the photo below):
- JOIN PROMOTION. Also on Monday, you can purchase the Starter Kit at 25% OFF. That means you get to choose $125 of product for only $74.25 (and FREE SHIPPING). The best part, though, is that you get to be a part of an amazing, inspiring team who loves to stamp and who supports one another. There’s no obligation after you join, so what are you waiting for? Please contact me now at email@example.com if you have questions.
How’s that for amazing?! Today’s card is a quick-and-simple beauty for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. Here’s my card:
- Mixed Patterns. I just love the intricate pattern on this piece of Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. It’s important to not mix intricate patterns with intricate patterns, so I complemented this beautiful paper with solid card stock.
- Bordering the sentiment banner. I added a small piece of Garden Green card stock under the Calypso Coral sentiment to better separate it from the busy-ness of the pattern on the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. The added piece only extends from the left side of the sentiment to the edge of the patterned paper.
- To add or not to add? This card ended up exactly the way I wanted it. As I reviewed the photo, though, I felt like something was missing. I considered the need to add a button or a snowflake to the left end of the sentiment panel – there’s a lot of nothing going on there – but I’m really quite happy with it. In person, I think it’s perfect. 🙂
Stamp Sets: Holiday Invitation Papers: Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper Accessories: White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!