Woo hoo! I’m excited to share a new video that shares some tips and tricks for perfectly balancing elements on a card – why just TELL you when I can SHOW you? Don’t go away after the video, though, because I’m sharing a bit more here, including the layer measurement for the card. 🙂
I hope you enjoy my video:
I hope you found those tips to be helpful. Here’s the card I constructed in my video:
If you missed my post yesterday, be sure to check it out here – I covered some other elements of this card that you don’t want to miss. 🙂
As promised in the video and in yesterday’s post, here are the measurements for the layers on this card, starting with the base and working my way up:
- Layer 1 – Watermelon Wonder – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Layer 2 – Bermuda Bay – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Layer 3 – Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Layer 4 – Bermuda Bay – 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Layer 5 – Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Layer 6 – Watermelon Wonder – Ovals Collection Framelits
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity to Join in June. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 days.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.