Today I’m happy to share a couple of amazing promotions – one ends today, and the other starts today. Sounds like today might be a great day to save on both. 🙂 I’m also sharing a card I made this weekend and shared on my personal Facebook page – but you’ll have to read through everything first (I suppose you could just skip to the card because you have that control, but I think you’ll want to read through the post first).
Last Chance to Earn TWO free stamp sets – June’s Amazing Join Promotion Ends TODAY. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you MANY reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 days.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.
Weekly Bonus Deals Start Today. Every week Stampin’ Up! gives us a list of items that are discounted for one week – from Tuesday morning to Monday night. We don’t know what items will make the list – we just know they’re going to be good. Starting today, there are MORE items on the Weekly Deals List – that gives you the opportunity to save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals. Yippee! As always, Weekly Deals are available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices. Check them out here or see them here:
Clearance Rack Restock Starts Today. It’s always a good day when Stampin’ Up! restocks the Clearance Rack! I’m not 100% certain the Clearance Rack has been restocked at the time of this post, but we’re told it’s coming today! The Clearance Rack lets us save up to 60% on these awesome, retired items. As always, these items are available only while supplies last. You really don’t want to miss out on these savings! To see all the items in the Clearance Rack, CLICK HERE.
A Special Gift from Me. If you are placing an order less than $150 today, please add this Hostess Code to your order: J22WNHAF. I’ll send a small gift to each person who places a $50+ order today and adds the code to their order (make sure you select APPLY after you enter the code). If you place a $150+ order today, please claim the rewards for yourself – and I’ll still send you a special gift from me. Yippee! If you would like more information about entering Hostess Codes, click here.
Celebrate Love. Facebook was filled with lots and lots of opinions this past weekend. I don’t generally comment on politics or religion on my blog because I want my posts to be a pleasant retreat where we can immerse ourselves in our shared love of paper crafting. As with any hard-fought battle, there’s neither time nor a reason for the victors to gloat or for the defeated to sulk – we just need to lift each other up and continue our lives with something we all believe – love is awesome.
With that in mind, I felt inspired to make a card with my Stampin’ Up! supplies. As I said in my Facebook post, “Not judging. Not gloating. Not hating. Just celebrating love today with some paper, stamps and ink.”:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Line it Up. While these five “swishes” from Work of Art are not all perfectly aligned (by design), I also didn’t want to guess at where to put them, so I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up. If you would like some pointers on how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, watch my video here.
- Colors. For each of these “swishes,” I inked up the stamp and then stamped it off twice on scratch paper before stamping it here. That created the soft image I wanted for the card front. From top-to-bottom, I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry.
- Odd Size. I stamped the six “swishes” (I’m quite fond of that term, huh?) on a full sheet of Whisper White card stock and then trimmed around it, snipping at the sides until I arrived at the size I wanted. In the end, I’m left with an odd-sized card, but I’m OK with that because my Envelope Punch Board allows me to make envelopes of any size. The base of this card is 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″.
Stamp Sets: Work of Art, Fabulous Four, Hello Life Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!