At last week’s World Card Making Day event, Pam and I shared little treats with our guests. The treats were presented in super-fun, Holiday-decorated packaging. I’m excited to share those with you today. I’ll also be sharing a couple of other great products that will help you to get a head-start on your Christmas gift-giving ideas.
Here are the products used to make this adorable box:
- The Box – Clear Tiny Treat Box
- The Wrap – Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
- The Flower – Petite Petals Punch, Real Red cardstock, White Perfect Accents
- Candy Cane – Snow Place stamp set, Snow Friends Framelits Dies, Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad, Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Banner – Places You’ll Go stamp set, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad, Thick Whisper White cardstock
Inside each box, we included a handful of peppermints (the round, puffy ones that melt in your mouth – LOVE those) and a surprise treat – a single stamp from the I Stamped This stamp set.
You know I love my infinity shots – since we made 200 of these little boxes, I just had to get a look at all of them together:
- The bag – Glassine Gift Bags
- The tag – Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Garden Green cardstock, Gold Binder Clips, Banner Triple punch
- The label – Candy Cane Christmas stamp set, Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad, Decorative Label punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Want more ideas for great treat packaging over the holidays? Here are some products you might want to stock up on so you have everything you need – except the treat to go inside:
I hope these ideas have inspired you to get ready for the sweet treats you will want to share during the Holidays. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!