Yesterday I shared some of my favorite items in Stampin Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog (if you missed that post, you can see it here). By no means is yesterday’s list (or the concluding list I’m sharing today) a comprehensive list of everything I love in the new catalog – these are just my favorite items right now. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive in to the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
My Favorite Things. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you. Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites.
In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. I’m super-excited about each-and-every item I’m sharing in this post – and I can’t wait to create fun and beautiful projects with these fun and beautiful products. I love so many new things in this catalog – and here is part 2 of the list favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Celebration. There are so many celebrations inside this new catalog – I suppose that makes sense since cards are generally sent to commemorate or celebrate events in our lives. There’s something for weddings, babies and new homes, but it’s the Triplet Bundle of the Birthday Delivery Bundle that makes me the happiest. Here’s a look at the bundle: This bundle contains THREE products that all coordinate with one another:
- Birthday Delivery Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Birthday Friends Framelits Dies
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper
The dies work with the stamp set AND with the papers, so it’s awesome that all three are sold together in a bundle – but you already knew that, right? Hasn’t this bundle been on your list from the very beginning? You can see all of the items in this must-have suite by clicking here or clicking on this photo:
My Favorite Single Stamps. While we LOVE stamps that coordinate with dies or with punches, there are a bunch of amazing stamp sets in the catalog that shouldn’t be overlooked simply because they are all alone. There are so many really wonderful stamp sets, but I narrowed my list down to two that must come home to live with you:
- This Little Piggy (#143922). I mean, really! Who hasn’t already decided that they need this set? The adorable pigs have been featured all over the internet since several demonstrators won this set at OnStage in April. Such a great variety of card! I’ve shared a few, too. Here’s one of those cards: I hardly had to work to make this piglet happy and adorable. Such a great set! Here’s a look at the images in this set:
- Crafting Forever (#143958). I was fortunate enough to receive the Crafting Forever stamp set even before the new catalog was revealed (I was a presenter at OnStage and showcased this set to the group. Boy! I had a lot of fun with this set – just one look at the images and sentiments, and you’ll understand why I love it so much:
If you’d like to see my projects from the OnStage event, you can see them here:
My Favorite, New Accessories. Along with amazing bundles and must-have papers, the release of Stampin’ Up!’s catalog always includes some new accessories that are (a) easy to overlook but (b) just as exciting. Here’s a quick rundown of four products you might not have noticed if you weren’t paying close attention (you are so busy and so many other things to take care of, so I understand how you might have overlooked them).
- Embossing Paste (#141979), Pattern Party Decorative Masks (#144103) and Palette Knives (#142808). I’m so excited about this addition – embossing paste has been popular in the crafting world for some time – I’ve seen it but have never played with it. Now it’s here! Yippee! The embossing paste gives your project a beautiful texture. Love it! My embossing paste arrived yesterday, and I hope to play around with it some this weekend.
- Mini Dimensionals (#144108). There’s no video to showcase this new product, and it’s not a high-dollar seller, but you’ll certainly want to add Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to your next order. These tiny foam dots help to pop-up small pieces on your card. No more cutting Stampin’ Dimensionals in half to get the size you want. Yippee!
- Ruffled (#143699) and Pinewood Planks (#143708) 3-D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. If you were blown away by the Cable Knit folder in the last Holiday Catalog or the Hexagons folder in the Occasions Catalog, you’ll certainly want to add these new folders to your collection. I’m so intrigued by the pattern in the Ruffled folder – there are so many ways to use it. Pinewood Planks folder is a classic beauty.
Fan Favorites. Hands down, there are two suites that seem to have earned the “must have” status from friends and customers. Funny thing – they are almost diametrically opposed to one another – but I can totally see why people love them so much because I think they are pretty incredible, too. One is bright and cheery, while the other is dark and rich. Both are totally appealing!
- Delightful Daisy Suite. According to my Blog Candy Giveaway a couple of weeks ago, Delightful Daisy Bundle is, hands down, the #1 product my blog readers are looking forward to. Just one look at the header for this suite tells me why it’s so popular. The bundle was so popular during demonstrator pre-order that Stampin’ Up! sold out in the U.S. and had to turn off the item in the online system until more punches come in around June 25. Be on the lookout if this is a punch or bundle you want to add to your collection. You can click on the image below to see all of the products in this suite:
- Coffee Cafe. Here’s the thing – even if you don’t drink coffee, you can appreciate the throwback feel to this suite of products. A fun stamp set and coordination Framelits – yes! Here’s a look at this suite of products: It’s the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper, though, that seals the deal for me. Such a beautiful pack of papers – Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz are such a gorgeous combination. I flipped through this paper yesterday for the first time (when my order arrived), and I’m in love! How rich and beautiful are these pages?!
I’ve shared a couple of Stampin’ Up!’s videos over the past couple of days. Here’s a video that perfectly showcases this suite of products. I hope you’ll take a look:
So, that’s my second and final list – until I find something else tomorrow. What do you think? Did I capture your favorite things in my post today and yesterday? Is there something I missed (again, this can’t possibly be a comprehensive list of things I love)? Have I pointed out something you might have missed?
Thanks for stopping by today!
There’s Still Time. I have created my very own bundle of Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2019 In Colors because I know you want to get your hands on these new colors (they’re amazing)! The response has been incredible – yay! If you want to purchase a bundle of the new colors from me, please send me your request today so I can send you a PayPal invoice and enter your order. Click on this photo to learn more about my In Color Bundle Options (there are two iterations of the bundle and a super-fun add-on):
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. Don’t forget – orders over $350 earn an additional $35 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend however you want. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code –FUAQPJQP.