Today we kick off a new sketch challenge for FabFriday. This sketch had me reaching for You’re Delightful, a new Host Set in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. Once I pictured this set with this sketch, there was no turning back. I think it works well, don’t you? Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- You’re Delightful Host Set. I adore the two large sentiments in the You’re Delightful stamp set, but the variety of “P.S.” sentiments is also super-fun. You know how much I love supportive and kind sentiments (I can never get enough of those), but these also happen to be boldly and wonderfully designed. I love the block-style of “You’re the best” – a fun opportunity to paint inside the letters.
Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets (that name did not change from the previous plan). Anyhoo, they are available to anyone who gathers order that combine to $150 or to anyone who placed an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do. They are pretty spectacular! I’ve included a link to all of these sets at the base of this post.
- Host Bonus. During June, Stampin’ Up! is giving us one more incentive to place a big order. 🙂 Not only can you earn the normal Stampin’ Rewards for purchases from the new catalog, but you’ll earn an additional $35 in Stampin’ Rewards (to spend however you want) for orders greater than $350. That’s HUGE!
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- Coloring the Letters. I stamped “You’re the Best” on Watercolor Paper with Archival Basic Black ink. I let the ink dry completely. With a Blender Pen, I picked up ink from the lid of my Berry Burst stamp pad and lightly colored each letter. Once that set in a bit, I reinked the Blender Pen and painted the letters, starting at the base, with a darker coverage of the new pink. I kept blending until the ink was light again, giving each letter a beautiful ombre look.
- Color Combination. I adore these colors. Pink and green always look great together, and pink and black are a great combination. It makes sense, then that pink, green and black would look amazing together. I paired this Berry Burst background and inked up sentiment with a cool, striped pattern from Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack. What a fun, clean combo! If you like these colors together as much as I do, please save this:
Stamp Sets: You’re Delightful Papers: Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack, Berry Burst, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper Inks: Archival Basic Black, Berry Burst, Whisper White Craft Accessories: White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Order Big & Earn an ADDITIONAL Rewards. All orders over $150 earn Stampin’ Rewards – what a great opportunity to earn free products (your choice) when you treat yourself to a fun shopping spree! During June, Stampin’ Up! is giving us one more incentive to place a big order. 🙂 Not only can you earn the standard Stampin’ Rewards for purchases from the new catalog, but you’ll earn an additional $35 in Stampin’ Rewards (to spend however you want) for orders greater than $350. That’s HUGE!