Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
I am excited to welcome Louise Sharp, my dear friend from “down under” to today’s blog hop. Louise is a successful demonstrator and former Artisan, an amazing artistic achievement. Louise shares her work at LouiseSharp.com. She love’s pink, so she’s a shoe-in for this hop. 🙂 So glad to have Louise join us!
Also joining the Royals on our hop today – all three of my amazing uplines – Pam Morris, Mary Fish and Lisa Pretto. Yay! What a wonderful trio of talented friends!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes will be inspired by popular songs – the first is “I Think I Love You.” Our Blog Hop today is jam-packed with projects that are perfect for Valentine’s Day or that showcase love. How sweet is that?! We are excited to share our love-themed creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
It’s Sale-a-Bration time – and that means there are lots of exclusive products you can earn when you shop for the products you already want. Anything better than that?! Here’s a sweet Valentine’s Day card I made with Epic Celebrations, one of the Sale-a-Bration items you can earn with a $50 purchase:
- Epic Celebrations. Epic Celebrations is the perfect stamp set for your children, grandchildren or great grandchildren – or for adults with young hearts. 🙂 I love the sentiments in this set and the casualness of the images – the Here’s a look at this fun stamp set:
I paired the shoes from this playful set with an unlikely partner – the oh-so-chic Petal Passion Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog. This graphic page of black-and-white patterns was the perfect backdrop for my shoes. Here’s a look at the color and patterns in the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper:
- Labeler Alphabet. The Labeler Alphabet photopolymer stamp set allows us to create our very own sentiments – and it was the perfect look for this card. I love the look of this set – the letters don’t have to be perfectly aligned for a perfectly wonderful look. Here’s a look at the Labeler Alphabet stamp set:
I have two Labeler Alphabet stamp sets to make it easier for me to build the words I want to make – and I have multiple blocks on hand so I can keep letters mounted while I create. While the little letters appear to be made for the teeny-tiny “A” Clear Block (it’s noted in the catalog, too), I found that the long, thin “G” block allowed me to work with two letters on each block by positioning the letters on opposite sides and opposite ends of the block:
- Cool Color Combo. Is there anything cooler than a black-and-white-and-red-all-over card? Yes! A black-and-white-and-red-and-pool-party card. 🙂 I love this combination of colors – so fun to work with. The blue and black helped to calm the red you’d normally expect at Valentine’s Day. If you like this combination of Pool Party, Real Red and Basic Black, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Epic Celebrations, Labeler Alphabet Papers: Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Basic Black, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White Inks: Archival Basic Black, Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends (Pool Party) Accessories: 2-1/4″ Circle Punch, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy