Magic happens when Stampin’ Up! designs a fun stamp set and then combines the images in that set coordinating dies AND THEN offers up a pack of Designer Series Papers that brings it all together. That’s what we have with Bubble Over – a fun stamp set, super-cool dies and a pack of papers – that make each item extraordinary. Here’s a fun thank you card I made with these items:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- A Festive Trio. My card showcases three new products with the bubbling and bottling theme – the stamp set and coordinating dies are found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog, and the paper is one of this year’s Sale-a-Bration options with a $50 purchase. All three are wonderful items, but they are even better when they are together! Here’s a look at the Bubble Over Bundle:
- Bottle it Up. This fun bottle is stamped with Calypso Coral – to achieve good coverage on the bottle, I inked up the solid image with Versa Mark first. After I lightly cleaned the stamp, I inked it with Calypso Coral. The Versa Mark ink makes the photopolymer stamp a little tackier so that it holds the ink a bit better. I added the tiny starburst and heart (cropped from the striped Designer Series Paper) and positioned it so that the lines would coordinate with the direction of the stripes on the paper – even when the bottle was tilted a bit. The straw is cropped from Vellum cardstock.
- Cheery Trio. While all three of the colors I used on this card aren’t on the pieces of printed paper I chose, the inspiration for the colors was pulled right from the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. If you love this cheery combination of Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist as much as I do, please save this:
Bundles: Bubble Over Bundle Stamp Sets: Bubble Over Papers: Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Velum Cardstock Inks: Calypso Coral, Archival Basic Black Accessories: Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Do you love these three? Good news! When you purchase the Bubble Over Bundle for $40.50, you are only $9.50 away from earning the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. I am confident you can find $9.50 of cardstock or accessories to get you to that next level. You’ll have lots of fun with this bundle! You’re welcome!
Thanks for stopping by today!
In April, Stampin’ Up! is hosting OnStage Local events for demonstrators all over the world. One of the local events will be local to me – here in Atlanta, Georgia! I’m hosting a Spring stamping event the day before OnStage – and I’m calling it Brian’s Spring Stamp-Along. This event will be Friday, April 6 at Cobb Galleria Centre. I’d love for you to join us!
Registration for the Spring Event will open today to a limited number of demonstrators – and the day will be FILLED with fun. I can promise some inspiring presentations, super-fun games, a high-quality swap and make-and-takes like nothing you’ve ever seen. The event will mirror the World Card Making Day events we’ve hosted the last five years.
To learn more or to sign up now, CLICK HERE.
BECOME A ROYAL
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.