The characters in the Stampin’ Up!’s Myths & Magic Suite are absolutely adorable. Whether you are initially drawn to the mermaid or knight or unicorn or wizard, you will soon find yourself in love with all the other characters. Splashed all over the coordinating Designer Series Paper, too, these characters are perfect for almost anyone. I used the knight in the stamp set to make a “way to go” card for this week’s FabFriday sketch challenge. Here’s my card:
- Myths & Magic Suite. There are so many adorable images in the Myths & Magic Suite – and they’re not just for kids. I hope you’ll take a look at all the products in this amazing suite of products (click on the image below): I stamped this knight with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with a mix of Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. So easy and fun! How cute is this guy? I paired him with a piece of Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (so much great texture on this paper: I added a “I Knew You Could Do It” sentiment from You’re Delightful, a 2017 Host Set. Love it! To learn how to earn Host Sets for yourself, CLICK HERE.
- Banners and Badges – Two Great Finds. When I started coloring this knight, I wasn’t sure if I would mount him on a circle or an oval…until I realized how PERFECT he’d be on a badge the same shape as his shield. I stamped a Pumpkin Pie badge with the Badges & Banners stamp set and punched it out with the Best Badge punch. LOVE! I couldn’t have been happier with that find!
Then…I needed to make the lager banner – with a 2-1/2″ panel, how would I cut the bottom edge of my banner (the Banner Triple punch is great, but only 2″ wide)? That’s when I realized I could slide the banner into my Tailored Tag punch for a perfect banner edge. Yay! Here’s a look at this fun, must-have punch:
- Color Combination. When I set out to color this fun knight, Pumpkin Pie wasn’t part of my color equation. My Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Smoky Slate shades needed something bright and cheery, and Pumpkin Pie fit the bill. If you like this combination of Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie, please save this:
Bundles: Magical Day Stamp Sets: Magical Day, Badges & Banners, You’re Delightful Papers: Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series paper, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Thick Whisper White Inks: Archival Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin’ Blends (Bermuda Bay Combo, Pumpkin Pie Combo, Smoky Slate Combo, Ivory) Accessories: Best Badge punch, Classic Label punch, Tailored Tag punch, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the FabFriday site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.