You are a smart cookie, so you’ve found amazing ways to maximize your Sale-a-Bration benefits. You know exactly what you need to earn one more free product – and I admire you for that! There’s still time to fill your shopping cart with goodies that will help you earn Sale-a-Bration rewards, and I want to run through some of those with you today.
Ways to Earn Big
First things first. There are several ways to earn big during Sale-a-Bration. You can earn exclusive products for shopping – and you can earn a BONUS for shopping big (orders over $250 earn an additional $25 of Stampin’ Rewards). I’d love for you to join my InKing Royalty team – there’s a great benefit for joining during Sale-a-Bration.
Here’s a run-down of all the benefits:
- SHOP. During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions). Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. To see all of the incredible Level One options, CLICK HERE. For every $100 you spend, you can select two Level One items OR one Level Two option. How fun is that?! To see the wonderful Level Two options, CLICK HERE.
- SHOP BIG. For individual customer orders or qualifying combined orders greater than $250, customers will earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-a-Bration. What a great deal!
- JOIN. This is my FAVORITE way for you to save during Sale-a-Bration, and it’s perfect for you! Between January 3 and March 31, when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit ($99 for your choice of $125 of product), you can select 2 free stamps sets of your choice. What a deal!The Starter Kit is already a great deal, but you also be a part of my InKing Royalty team when you join. That’s priceless! If you have thought about joining, please contact me at email@example.com with questions or concerns. If you are ready to join, please CLICK HERE.
Since Sale-a-Bration kicked off in January, several new options have been added to the lineup of exclusive items you can earn during Sale-a-Bration. You want all of them, but they are only offered while supplies last. As Sale-a-Bration wraps up, we often run out of some of the items. I hope you grab up your freebies before they are gone!
To see all of the items available during Sale-a-Bration, click here or on the image below:
RETIRING IN COLORS
Every year, people are SHOCKED when the retiring In Colors sell out and become unavailable. There’s always a chance that some (or all) of the retiring colors become a part of Stampin’ Up!’s permanent collection, but their reign as In Colors ends May 31 (or when they are sold out). If you love Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo or Sweet Sugarplum, then stock up now while you can earn Sale-a-Bration benefits.
Inks, papers, ribbons, ink refills – you want it all! You can click on the image below to see all of the products that coordinate with the 2016-2018 In Colors:
Do you have Designer Series Papers with these colors? Be sure you have enough cardstock and ink to coordinate the way you want them to coordinate. Why not earn exclusive Sale-a-Bration rewards at the same time?!
RETIRING BUNDLES – 10% OFF
We don’t yet know which stamp sets, dies or punches will be retiring and unavailable in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018-2019 Annual Catalog – the retiring list won’t be available until April. Here’s what we DO know, though – bundled pricing on all bundles will go away. Even if the stamps and coordinating dies/punches continue into the new Annual Catalog, all bundles will go away.
To run your finger over all of the bundles to see which ones you still need in your collection, click on the picture below to see them in my online store:
The bundles are a great way to save 10% while you collect the products you love. I’d love to see all of these bundles carry forward, but I’m also excited to make room for the new products that will certainly “wow!” us! Why not stock up now and earn Sale-a-Bration rewards in the meantime?
STOCK UP ON NECESSITIES
Once you’ve filled your shopping cart with Retiring 2016-2018 In Colors and Retiring Bundles, take a look at your necessities – the consumables you use all the time. You will feel so sad to order adhesive, for example, in April when you (1) don’t earn Sale-a-Bration products and (2) don’t earn the bonus Stampin’ Rewards for big orders. I don’t want you to feel sad, so consider grabbing up some of these items before Sale-a-Bration is over:
- Adhesives & adhesive refills
- Cardstock in all colors
- Ink refills in all colors
- Stampin’ Trimmer cutting blades
- Big Shot cutting plates
- Blender Pens
- Sponge Daubers, Stamping Sponges, Sponge Brayers
- Grid Paper
- Stamp Cases
You’ll eventually need these – why not grab them up while you can still earn freebies from Sale-a-Bration?
PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION
March marks the 5-year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly project kit. When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by March 10, you’ll receive a free gift and a special 5th Anniversary Box. What fun! Click below to sign up for Paper Pumpkin:
So, how can you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin AND earn Sale-a-Bration bonuses? It’s easy, you can add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription to any order. It adds to your Sale-a-Bration rewards totals AND earns Stampin’ Rewards for qualifying orders. Make sure you add your prepaid code to your Paper Pumpkin account before the 10th to make sure you receive the special gift and celebratory box!
Here’s a quick rundown of your Paper Pumpkin options:
To learn more about Paper Pumpkin and to see all of the Prepaid Paper Pumpkin options and past kits, click here.
BECOME A ROYAL
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.
Sale-a-Bration isn’t over yet – you still have time to earn all the products and extra rewards you want. I know you’ll be diligent and look over your wish list and need-to-have list soon. Thanks for that!
Thanks for stopping by today!