During Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Incentive Trip to Greece, achieving demonstrators were treated to a preview copy of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Holiday Catalog. While I can’t yet show you the inside of this amazing book (that will be revealed to all demonstrators later today), I can show you the cover and the products I received on the trip. What fun! Today I want to share this catalog cover and a bit about the projects showcased on the front of the incredible book.
Here is the front covers of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog:
As you can see, the front cover of the Holiday Catalog is styled like the front cover of the Annual Catalog – a parade of projects that spread out over two bands on the cover. Such a great way to show a fun variety of projects – sophisticated and traditional projects across the top, playful and fun projects across the bottom.
I want to zoom in a bit and chat with you about the images on this cover. You can look at the beautiful cover all day, but don’t you want to know what products are being showcased there? I’m going to walk through the products on each of these cards and share the products used on each.
Three Beautiful Wreaths
Nothing says “welcome to our home” like a seasonal wreath (a warm pound cake is always a nice touch, too). For this reasons, wreathes are always a popular image at Christmastime. This closeup image showcases three projects with beautiful wreaths:
- The Garden Green and Real Red background papers showcased on all three of these projects are from the GORGEOUS Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. The paper features 12 sheets (2 each of 6 designs in 2 colors with a Very Vanilla backdrop). This is CERTAIN to be a popular pack of papers for the Holiday Season.
- The wreaths on all three projects are built or stamped with the Tidings All Around Bundle, which includes the Tidings All Around stamp set and All-Around Wreath Dies. The bold “Tidings of Comfort and Joy” is also found in this stamp set.
- Like the banner sentiments on the first and third projects, the gorgeous branch on the first project is from Toile Christmas Bundle, which includes the Toile Christmas stamp set and Christmas Cardinal Dies (more on this bundle later as it’s beautifully shown on the second half of this panel). This bundle pairs beautifully with the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper.
- How about that gorgeous red ribbon on the second project? The Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon from the Toile Tidings Suite really makes a beautiful statement here.
- The trees and reindeer in the third project are from the new, snow-globe-themed Still Scenes Bundle, which includes the Still Scenes stamp set and Snow Globes Scenes Dies. The project also features a bow with the Garden Green 3/8″ Double-Stitched Ribbon.
Here’s a closer look at the colors and patterns in the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper:
Real Red and Garden Green are a beautiful combination for a traditional Christmas – especially when presented with Very Vanilla. The closeup images below feature more great inspiration from the Toile Tidings Suite:
- The brilliant cardinal is the centerpiece of the Toile Christmas Bundle, which includes the Toile Christmas stamp set and Christmas Cardinal Dies. The bird pops against the Real Red backdrop of a beautiful design from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and a beautiful sentiment from Tidings All Around.
- The banner sentiment in the second project is from the Toile Christmas Bundle (dies are included to crop out the sentiment). The coordinating dies also include elegant wisps that beautifully accent this card.
- The 3″ x 4″ Christmas Cheer card shows how easy it is to build a card from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. Such a beauty! The branches of holly are accented with the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots, 160 glitter enamel dots in 4 sizes and just two colors (Real Red and Garden Green). What a great accent to this suite!
- The fourth project in this lineup showcases the Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon and…wait for it…the Toile Tidings Gift Wrap. This product includes 2 sheets of 2 designs (each sheet is 24″ x 36″. Is there anything more exciting that gift wrap that perfectly pairs with the tag or card?!
Here’s a closer look at the Toile Christmas stamp set:
While I’ve broken up the lower half of the catalog into two pictures, I’m going to talk about both pictures at once. Here are closer looks at the projects showcased on the bottom panel of the 2019 Holiday Catalog:
- Do you remember the oh-so-popular Curvy Keepsake dies from a couple of years ago? Well, have I got some good news for you! The top, left corner of the first picture and the bottom, right corner of the second picture showcases projects made with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies. The finished box size on this die is 2-1/8″ x 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ – just big enough for a tiny treat!
- The stamped snowmen in these photos are from the Snowman Season Bundle, which includes the Snowman Season Stamp Set and coordinating Snowman Builder Punch. The set has some great sentiments, too.
- You can see the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper on almost all of these projects. The paper mixes shades of Coastal Cabana and Shaded Spruce with other favorites for a festive collection of wintery patterns. One side of the paper is festooned with glitter (for those who like that kind of thing). The paper even coordinates with some of the images in the Snowman Builder Punch.
- The Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon is showcased in many of these projects – love the look of this curly yarn!
- There’s a Let it Snow Embellishment Kit in the Holiday Catalog that coordinates with this amazing suite. A lot of the felt elements you see in the pictures and the snowman enamel elements (nose, eyes, stick hands) are in this kit. You can also see traces of the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint in these projects.
Here’s a look at the Jingle Bells showcased on many of these front-cover projects:
Here’s a quick summary of the timeline for release of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Holiday Catalog:
- The new catalog will be revealed to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators online today.
- Demonstrator pre-order starts on August 1. That’s when we can also order catalogs and start mailing them to our favorite customers.
- Starting August 1, the pre-order products from the new catalog can be added to a Starter Kit for a new demonstrator. YAY! That’s especially awesome since you can add an additional $30 of product to your Starter Kit in August.
- The catalog is open to customers September 4 through January 2.
To learn more about the current Join Promotion, CLICK HERE.
How exciting is that?!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Amazing Promotions in July and August
Two great Stampin’ Up! promotions kick off in July – you don’t want to miss these. Click on either of these graphics to learn more:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – PNRMKCVD – when prompted. Thank you!