Happy August 31! Today is the last day of August (can you believe it?!) so it’s the perfect time to take a breather and recap all of the great promotions or fun incentives out there. I don’t want you to miss out on any of it (I’m cool like that).
Here are five things I want you to pay attention to today:
- Amazing Join Promotion. You can earn $66 amount of free product (AND select items from the Holiday Catalog) when you join my InKing Royalty team with no risk to every buy anything else. What a deal!
- Mystery Grab Bag Promotion. Earn a grab bag of (mostly) retired papers, ribbons and accessories when you place a $50+ order with me between now and September 3. More information about this promotion below.
- Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Holiday Catalog. I’ve mailed new catalogs to all my current customers. What a beautiful collection of seasonal products! If you would like to be my customer, I’d be thrilled to send you a copy.
- Sign Up for My Product Shares. I’m sharing LOTS of goodies with my 2019 Annual Catalog product shares. When you buy the I Want it All share, you earn a $10 discount AND a free product from me.
- Brian’s Fall Stamp-Along. I’m hosting a demonstrator-only extravaganza in November in association with Atlanta’s OnStage event. More below.
- The Clearance Rack. There are lots of great products in Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack (most are from last year’s Holiday Catalog). Be sure to review the list – might be a good time to place a quick order. 🙂
I’m covering each of these fun promotions in more detail below – I hope you’ll continue reading.
Amazing Join Promotion
It’s a great time to be a Royal! Through the end of August (that’s today!), Stampin’ Up! is sharing a great promotion that gives you all of the benefits of being a demonstrator and allows you to maintain all the excitement of being an avid consumer of Stampin’ Up! products.
Here’s why it makes sense for you to join NOW:
- When you join today, you get to select $155 of product for just $99 (and free shipping).
- You will also automatically receive a $10 coupon that can be redeemed in September.
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator).
- You can add products from the new Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit (the new items show up in the product selection options when you complete your application). How super-cool is that? You can order more of the Holiday Catalog items immediately after you join (you don’t have to wait until September 4). What a great perk!
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do).
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sharing this graphic to show how my life has changed since joining Stampin’ Up! – and I’m going to keep showing it until you decide to join. ❤️
Ready to join now? CLICK HERE
If you are considering joining or have question about how to join, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would LOVE to answer your questions or set up a time for a quick chat.
Mystery Grab Bag Promotion
I organized my Fungeon (that’s the official name of my dungeon-like craft room). In an effort to weed through all of my retired products (I hope to price all of that and sell it online soon), I opened up brand new papers, ribbons and embellishments that I’d LOVE to share with my amazing customers.
That’s where my Mystery Grab Bag comes in – it helps me to send these products to new homes (I trust you’ll love and use them), and it gives you new products to play with. I cut and bagged Designer Series Papers, I wrapped ribbons, and I gathered fun embellishments. Here’s a look at some of the goodies I sorted through and bagged up yesterday:
See anything in there you like? There’s even more where that comes from! ❤️ Products will be randomly boxed up and mailed to those who earn them. I’ll even throw in some of my handmade cards with each goody box. Does it get more fun than that?
Here’s how you can earn a grab bag from me between now and September 3:
- STEP ONE: Spend $50 and add the current Hostess Code (XCXRY327) or place a $150+ order through my Online Store (where you earn the Stampin’ Rewards). You can choose from items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, online store or Clearance Rack. Pick a bundle you want – or stock up on cardstock, adhesive or ink. I’ve made this easy for you!
- STEP TWO: Receive a Mystery Grab Bag of products from me (bundle of cropped Designer Series Papers, a variety of cut-and-wrapped ribbons and an assortment of accessories). You are going to be happy with these goodies!
- STEP THREE: Feel lots of love and joy because you just bought something you want AND earned a grab bag of goodies from someone who appreciates you SO MUCH.
The Holiday Catalog
Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Holiday Catalog goes live to customers on September 4. That’s next week! Here’s a look at the cover of this wonderful book that takes us from Halloween to Thanksgiving and Christmas (there’s also some New Year’s and Valentine’s Day thrown in for good measure):
I showcased many of the projects on the cover of this catalog in a post last month – you’d like to see it, click here.
I mailed copies of this catalog to all of my current customers. If you did not receive a copy and would like to be my customers, please email me so I can send you a copy today.
Brian’s Fall Stamp-Along
If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator who is attending OnStage in Atlanta, Georgia, I’d love to invite you to join me for a fun day of fun stamping inspiration, games, swaps and giveaways. To read more about this event, CLICK HERE.
Registration for this year’s event (to be held on November 15 at the Atlanta Marriott Gateway) will open at noon EST on Tuesday. What fun!
Sign up for Product Shares
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without.
I published my selections for the 2019 Holiday Catalog Products Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books this past week. If you would like to read more about product shares, CLICK HERE.
If you want to jump right in, click on the selections below:
Here’s a look at the Designer Series Paper Swatch Books I’ve created with the amazing Designer Series Papers:
If you would like to read more about these product shares or sign up for them now, CLICK HERE.
The Clearance Rack
If you haven’t popped over to the Clearance Rack in a while, I’d love you to take a quick look. When Stampin’ Up! loaded the Clearance Rack with Holiday products earlier this year, the Holidays were not on anyone’s minds.
Here’s a look at the fun items currently on the Clearance Rack – brand new products at huge discounts. Might be some great items on there to help you earn a Grab Bag (see above):
How about those exciting ways to save and/or earn free product?! Please email me if you have questions or want to learn more.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – XCXRY327 – when prompted. Thank you!