I love to share with you, and I love when you share with me. That’s why I’m thrilled to host a 2019 Holiday One-for-One card swap – and you are invited to join the fun! Yippee!
If you have never participated in one of my card swaps before, now’s your chance. You don’t have to make 20 cards or 10 cards or even 5 cards – you just make one card and mail it to me (with a self-addressed, stamped envelope). In return, you’ll soon receive another card in the mail – and it will likely come from someone you don’t know. How fun is that?! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Guidelines for the Swap
In order to make sure everyone’s on the same page, there are some rules to play by. Here are some quick-and-easy guides for the swap:
- Please mail me a gorgeous handmade Holiday card (a standard, full-sized 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card) designed by YOU. You can loosely base your card on another card, but please make every effort to make this card your own.
- Please make every effort to use products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. If people want to recreate your card, I want them to be able to easily acquire the products they need.
- The theme is HOLIDAY – Christmas, Hanukkah or a snowy landscape. The choice is yours! I can’t wait to see what you make!
- Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold one in half and include it with your card) so that I can send your swap back to you.
- You are welcome to add-in a wad of cold, hard cash (not required) – I post this every time, but have YET to receive a wad of REAL cash. Poor, sad me.
Please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it (if they choose to), but feel free to stamp your name on the back. I will gather the cards I receive and will mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sends me a card will receive a card in return. Oh, glorious day!
I must limit participation to one card per person and (sadly) to folks with a United States address – I’ve tried to include other countries in the past, but the mail took too long to get here and get back to the participants. Sorry – I don’t like for people to be disappointed. Thanks for understanding. If you are out of the country and just want to send me a card, I’m happy to receive it. 🙂
Mail your card and stamped, return envelope to:
1758 Colt Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Please mail them as soon as you can – but make sure they arrive by Friday, November 29 – that’s three weeks away. That’s when I will sort them and then mail them out. I will also include photos of the cards on my blog (giving proper credit to the creator, of course). You won’t want to miss that parade of cards – always fun!
Inspiration from Last Year’s Swap
If you want to check out the swaps we shared during last year’s Holiday One-for-One Swap, you can see them all here – what a brilliant lineup of projects!:
- DAY ONE: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY TWO: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY THREE: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY FOUR: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY FIVE: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY SIX: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY SEVEN: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
- DAY EIGHT: 2018 Holiday One-for-One Card Swap
And take a look at all the comments these posts receive – you’ll receive such great feedback for sharing your card – there’s nothing wrong with amazing feedback. 🙂
Who’s in? Email me if you have any questions – email@example.com. If you have participated in the swap in the past, please leave a comment on this post to let others know how much fun you had with it. 🙂
I’m excited to see what you make! Woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – FAATGGYS – when prompted. Thank you!