Stampin’ Up!’s Retiring List & Year-End Closeout
Today Stampin’ Up! is giving us a first peek at the products that will be going away when the 2019 Holiday Catalog is closed for business on January 2. That means you should grab up the items you want – when they are gone, they’ll be gone forever. For-ever! Starting today, these retiring items are offered on a “while supplies last” basis – and some of them are discounted. I don’t want you to miss out.
- Retiring Favorites. This list is made up of all the 2019 Holiday Catalog products that will not be offered as a supplement to the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog or in the 2020 Annual Catalog. Click on the banner below to peruse all of the retiring items in my online store: Point of clarification: The item number for each bundle in the 2019 Holiday Catalog is being retired (the bundled pricing goes away) at the end of the catalog period. As such, you’ll see bundles (like the Still Scenes Bundle and Harvest Hellos Bundle) in the Retiring Favorites list – but that doesn’t necessarily mean the products (like the stamps and dies for these bundles) are retiring.
- Discounted Products. There are lots of great products that are discounted during the Year-End Closeout. Click on the banner below to peruse all of the discounted products in my online store:
While all of the items in the Year-End Closeout are segregated in the online store links above, you can also review a spreadsheet of the retiring items (including those that are discounted). If you’d like to review that document, click on the picture below:
I can’t say it enough (so I’ll say it one more time) – once these products are gone, they are gone. If you had your heart set on a favorite item that you haven’t picked up, get it now.
Retiring Designer Series Papers
It makes me so sad because Designer Series Papers are my favorite starter for a card, but Designer Series Papers almost always retire at the end of the catalog in which they debut. I can only remember a couple of papers that have carried over in the Annual Catalog but none from a Holiday catalog. According to Stampin’ Up!’s Carryover List, though, Toile Tidings, Feels Like Frost and Brightly Gleaming will be made available for the 2020 Holiday Catalog.
Here’s a look at the amazing Designer Series Papers from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Holiday Catalog – take one last look and ask yourself if you need to stock up now (be honest – you know you need more of these in your life).
New Catalogs are Coming
Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to order from the upcoming January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and start earning Sale-a-Bration items starting today. I’ll be ordering copies of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure that I will mail to all of my current customers. What fun!
You’ll also be happy to know that I will be hosting product shares and selling Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the new catalog, too. More information to come on those! ♥
It’s a Great Time to Be a Royal
- When you join today, you get to select $125 of product for just $99 (and free shipping).
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator). That means you can save an EXTRA 20% on the items included in the Year-End Closeout.
- You can see the new January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure as soon as you join. You can even include those pre-order items in your Starter Kit (the new items show up in the product selection options when you complete your application). How super-cool is that?!
- You can order from the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and earn Sale-a-Bration rewards immediately after you join (a month before customers can). What a great perk!
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do).
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
Ready to join now? CLICK HERE
If you are considering joining or have question about how to join, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would LOVE to answer your questions or set up a time for a quick chat.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – ANVADPJW – when prompted. Thank you!