Today I’m recapping a little bit of the Year-End Closeout promotion that Stampin’ Up! announced yesterday and sharing LOTS of inspiration for the clearance items.
Yesterday Stampin’ Up! shared the list of the products that will be going away when the 2019 Holiday Catalog is closed for business on January 2. I shared LOTS about the items that are going way, but I must encourage you to grab up the items you want – when they are gone, they’ll be gone forever. For-ever! Starting today, these retiring items are offered on a “while supplies last” basis – and some of them are discounted. I don’t want you to miss out.
While all of the items in the Year-End Closeout are segregated in the online store links above, you can also review a spreadsheet of the retiring items (including those that are discounted). If you’d like to review that document, click on the picture below:
I can’t say it enough (so I’ll say it one more time) – once these products are gone, they are gone. If you had your heart set on a favorite item that you haven’t picked up, get it now.
Stampin’ Up! is doing something a little different this year – there are lots of products that might go away on January 2, BUT they’ll be back for next year’s Holiday Catalog. How fun is that?! Here’s a document that showcases the products that are carrying over:
Inspiration for Retiring Items
I’ve pulled together some projects I’ve made with some of the amazing products that are going away at the end of the 2019 Holiday Catalog on June 2 OR when supplies are sold out. There are so many versatile products and some classic beauties in this bunch. You can click on the photos to see my original post for each:
Cup of Christmas Bundle (#153025)
Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle (#153009)
Playful Penguins Stamp Set (#150532)
So Many Stars Stamp Set (#150496)
Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set (#150544)
Tidings All Around Bundle (#152371)
Toile Christmas Bundle (#152367)
Wonderfully Wicked Bundle (#153041)
New Catalogs are Coming
Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to order from the upcoming January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and start earning Sale-a-Bration items starting today. I’ll be ordering copies of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure that I will mail to all of my current customers. What fun!
You’ll also be happy to know that I will be hosting product shares and selling Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from the new catalog, too. More information to come on those! ♥
It’s a Great Time to Be a Royal
- When you join today, you get to select $125 of product for just $99 (and free shipping).
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator). That means you can save an EXTRA 20% on the items included in the Year-End Closeout.
- You can see the new January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure as soon as you join. You can even include those pre-order items in your Starter Kit (the new items show up in the product selection options when you complete your application). How super-cool is that?!
- You can order from the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and earn Sale-a-Bration rewards immediately after you join (a month before customers can). What a great perk!
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do).
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
Ready to join now? CLICK HERE
If you are considering joining or have question about how to join, please reach out to me at [email protected]. I would LOVE to answer your questions or set up a time for a quick chat.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – ANVADPJW – when prompted. Thank you!