Before I share today’s post about January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit, I want to let you know that I’m sending out invoices for my upcoming products shares today. If you think you signed up, but don’t receive an invoice from me, please email me today (click here) so I can get you added to the list. To read more about my products shares for the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog, click here.
Today I’m sharing a little bit about January’s Paper Pumpkin kit – what’s included and what to expect. There’s a Add-On that goes live January 1 (and you’re going to want it), so please continue reading. In today’s post, I’m also giving you a quick overview of the subscription kit and what you can expect when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me. ♥
Now that I have your attention…
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscription. Each monthly kit offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting. Yay!
Here are some more stats and benefits:
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Love is in the air, and January is a wonderful time to send a little something special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to red and pink paper pieces, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries and an occasion centered around love. Here’s a quick look at the theme for January 2021’s Paper Pumpkin kit:
Here are some details about this fun kit:
- The kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards (four each of two designs) and coordinating envelopes. Each card is 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, and each envelope is 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″.
- The kit contents can also be used to design uplifting cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate and white
How fun are those colors?! I can’t wait to see how they combined in this new kit!
You have until January10 to subscribe and receive this kit, but why wait?!
Paper Pumpkin Add-On
Did you see the little circle in the bottom of the marketing image above? There’s a fun photo of some little containers and fun cutouts. Those aren’t part of the kit – they are an add-on that can be purchased starting on January 1. They will only be available while supplies last, so if you want to maximize the versatility of your January kit (you know you do), then you’ll want to check this out!
Click on the image below to learn more:
Here’s a quick summary:
- product # 156842
- available January 1 (only available while supplies last)
- Includes 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cuts and labels
Do not wait until January 5 to order this add-on. It might not be available then. ♥
Pumpkin in the Fungeon
I’ve kicked off a new perk for my customers who subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me. I’m calling this monthly event with subscribing customers Pumpkin in the Fungeon. Each month, I host a monthly Zoom call with my subscribing customers who want to put together the kit with me or just hang out and chat for the hour. I also share some exclusive alternative ideas I’ve made with the kit. I schedule the calls for the last Saturday of each month – I hope to share this new adventure with you, too. The calls have been really fun, and I’d love for you join us!
“Brian, I get the ‘Pumpkin’ part, but what’s a ‘Fungeon’?” The Fungeon is the name I’ve given my craft room (the basement in my house that’s short on windows but full of fun). It’s where all my stamps are and where I create nearly everything I share with you. It also happens to be where I’ve been working my career job every day since March.
Prepaid Paper Pumpkin
If you want to add Paper Pumpkin to a customer order (where you can earn host rewards for your purchases), you can add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin to your next order. You’ll still set up a Paper Pumpkin account at the link above, but you’ll apply the prepaid code to your account (vs. being charged each month). Here are the product codes for Paper Pumpkin subscriptions:
Past Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you a little flavor for the kits from the past three months, here’s a look at the unboxing videos that accompanied the release of each kit:
You have one more chance in this post to click over to the Paper Pumpkin site and sign up. Here it is:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up! kicked off the year-end last week – all of the retiring products are being sold until January 4 or until they sell out. AND many of them are discounted. YAY! For a recap of this sale, CLICK HERE. To shop this sale, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – CG7UZWF9 – when prompted. Thank you!