Having new products can sometimes feel overwhelming. While I love all the new products I’ve ordered from Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog (demonstrators can pre-order select items from the new catalog now), I don’t like to play favorites. Still…I have to make something, right? I cut fun shapes with some of my new dies, tossed them around the table a bit and came up with this sweet card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Three New. My simple (but layered) card features three new products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog – a bundle, a set of dies from a different bundle and a new Designer Series Paper. Here’s a quick look at these new products:
- Hand-Penned Petals Bundle (#155492, p. 105 of the new catalog). Beautiful flowers and gorgeous sentiments – what more could you want from the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle? Here’s a look at the beautiful Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and coordinating Penned Flowers Dies:
- Scalloped Contours Dies (#155560, p. 98 of the new catalog). The Color & Contour Bundle is another mix of beautiful flowers and sentiments. While there are some floral dies, the Scalloped Contours Dies are mostly made up of scalloped panels that are perfect for any cards or tags. Here’s a look at these dies:
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (#155229, p. 134 of the new catalog). During Sale-a-Bration, Stampin’ Up! offered selections of the new Designer Series Paper Stacks as an incentive to join. While lots of new team members collected their new stacks when they joined, demonstrators were able to order them for a limited time before Sale-a-Bration. This So Saffron panel is one of the new patterns.
- Sensible Shine. Some people will go to great lengths to to add shiny elements to a card. It’s rare that you’ll ever see me use … can I even say the word? … glitter on my projects? While I might have fallen under the spell of the perfectly secure Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper last Fall (not one glitter flake escaped from that beautifully designed paper), you won’t find other glitter in my Fungeon (that’s my craft space). The only other exception – Wink of Stella. With just the wipe of a pen, I added shine to the flowers (before I glued them to this Misty Moonlight panel) for a brilliant shine. Here’s a closer look:
- Color Combination. My color favorites come and go. As an example, I’ll work with Coastal Cabana every day for a month and then won’t touch it again for a long time. Part of that is impacted by the seasons, and part of that is impacted by the colors Stampin’ Up! works into its Designer Series Papers. For some reason, I’ve been using a lot of So Saffron lately. I think it pairs beautifully with Misty Moonlight. If you like this mix of Basic White, So Saffron and Misty Moonlight as much as I do, I hope you’ll save this for future reference:
Bundles: Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Sets: Hand-Penned Petals Papers: Misty Moonlight, So Saffron, Thick Basic White Inks: Misty Moonlight Accessories: Penned Flowers Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Clearance Rack Restocked
Stampin’ Up! restocked the Clearance Rack with some amazing products at great discounts this past week. It’s always a great day when you can get a great deal on great products! What fun! There are still some products left – be sure to check out the discounted items by clicking on the picture below:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – ZWMHTYD4 – when prompted. Thank you!