While I’m waiting for my big order from Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog to arrive, I want to share a little bit about a Paper Pumpkin Subscribe-a-Thon that kicks off tonight at midnight MT. You are going to want to read about that…but first I want to share a little bit about Paper Pumpkin and share some alternative projects I made with April’s So Cool Kit.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscription. Each monthly kit offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting. Yay!
Here are some more stats and benefits:
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
Pumpkin in the Fungeon
I host a fun perk for my customers who subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me. I’m calling this monthly event with subscribing customers Pumpkin in the Fungeon. Each month, I host a monthly Zoom call with my subscribing customers who want to put together the kit with me or just hang out and chat for the hour. I also share some exclusive alternative ideas I’ve made with the kit. I schedule the calls for the last Saturday of each month – I hope to share this new adventure with you, too. The calls have been really fun, and I’d love for you join us!
“Brian, I get the ‘Pumpkin’ part, but what’s a ‘Fungeon’?” The Fungeon is the name I’ve given my craft room (the basement in my house that’s short on windows but full of fun). It’s where all my stamps are and where I create nearly everything I share with you. It also happens to be where I’ve been working my career job every day since March of last year.
April’s Kit – So Cool
April’s kit was SO COOL. The kit was packed with Popsicle-shaped cards, watermelon-shaped cards and rainbow-shaped cards. Although this fun kit is no longer available, the refill is only $10 for current Paper Pumpkin subscribers. In the refill kit, you get all of the components of the kit without the stamp set (which is cute) and the Classic Ink Spot. Here’s a look at what’s in the refill:
Aren’t those adorable?! While the kits are designed to make simple projects as they are designed, a lot of demonstrators and customers like to showcase “alternative projects” with the components of the kit.
Here’s one of my alternative projects I shared on my Pumpkin in the Fungeon call (more on that later) this past weekend:
- From the kit, I used the front of the watermelon card and the envelope with a striped inside.
- From Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2021 Mini Catalog, I used the Ice Cream Builder Punch and Sweet Strawberry stamp set.
- I used the ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Builder Punch to work my way around the watermelon, punching individual slices. I cut the envelope open and used the striped inside base as a layer on my card.
May’s Kit – Batter Up!
May’s Paper Pumpkin Kit has a “throwback” theme contains enough grand slam supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life!
Subscribe-a-thon – Starts May 7
Starting at midnight tonight (May 7), Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a Subscribe-a-thon to entice new subscribers to sign up for the Paper Pumpkin subscription. With the Paper Pumpkin SUBSCRIBE-A-THON, new subscribers can steal the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit for just $5.00!
How it Works
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED SUPPLY of Batter Up! kits to offer at this special SUBSCRIBE-A-THON rate.
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON will start on May 7, 2021 at 12:01 AM (MT).
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON promotion price for new subscribers is only $5.00 USD (shipping included)!
- The sale will continue until all allocated kits are sold out, or until the May subscription period ends on May 10—whichever comes first. If the allocated kits are sold out prior to the subscription period, the sale will end and the subscription price will return to normal.
- Once May 7 hits, new subscribers should enter the code HOMERUN0521 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price!
This promotion price will only apply to new month-to-month subscriptions (new subscriptions are defined by a new customer email address); prepaid subscriptions are not eligible for the discount.
Sign Up Tonight
If you’ve not signed up for Paper Pumpkin, this might be your chance to give it a try. I’d love for you to sign up with me so you can (1) get the $5 deal, (2) join me for my monthly Pumpkin in the Fungeon calls and (3) enjoy the monthly kits going forward.
Just after midnight MT, click on the link below to sign up (and use the HOMERUN0521 code):
Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out the New Catalog!
Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog is live now. If you haven’t already downloaded it, I hope you’ll take a look! CLICK HERE to read all about the new book and download one for yourself! ♥
Connect, Craft & Collect Promotion
Between now and June 14, Stampin Up! is giving us all an additional $25 of free product for orders over $250. What a great incentive to pick up all of the new products you want early or to combine orders with a friend who also has a long wish list. During the Connect, Craft & Collect promotion, qualifying orders take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS earn an additional $25 for orders over $250.
If a $250 order isn’t in the stars for you, then maybe you have a friend or two who’d like to order with you? I’m more than happy to set up a Host Code for you or place a workshop order for you and your friends so you can earn free rewards. I’d be happy to set up a quick call to talk about ways for you to earn – just email me here.
I always love the opportunity to share the Stampin’ Up! experience with others. While a handful of my team members are running businesses with their Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship, most are simply enjoying the discount on the products they love, creating beautiful paper projects for friends and enjoying the community in our InKing Royalty Facebook group.
Between May 4 and 31, Stampin’ Up! is giving new demonstrators an additional $30 of product in their Starter Kit. The standard Starter Kit is $99 for your choice of $125 in product. During this promotion, the Starter Kit is still $99 for your choice of $155 of product. How incredible?!
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you. If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, wait until May 4 and then CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – ZWMHTYD4 – when prompted. Thank you!