All of the packages from my first round of product shares have been delivered to the post office. The Fungeon feels a little empty, so I’m kicking off one last round of product shares for those who missed out on the first round. The offerings are relatively the same (only a couple of tweaks), giving you the chance to join in for the first time or to join in again. ♥
I’m offering this second round of shares this weekend only – if you want in, I need to hear from you by Sunday night.Does your heart go pitter-patter when you flip through a new catalog for the first time? Does the excitement of ordering new products make you smile? Do you sniffle when you unpack your boxes of brand new Stampin’ Up! goodies? Well, today might be your day! Today I’m rolling out the second round of my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog. What fun! This catalog is packed with amazing, new products – and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
You might be asking yourself, “What is a product share?” If so, CLICK HERE for a quick rundown…and then come right back.
Welcome back! Now that you are fully versed on what shares are (you are so smart and learn so fast), here’s how the process for these shares works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the product shares – I’ve included a handy registration form at the base of this post.
- I will bill you through PayPal when all seats in your share are filled (on or before May 16).
- On May 17, I’ll place an order for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll quickly divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- I will smile, and you will smile. We’ll be very happy people. ♥
I can’t wait for you to take part in these shares. Trust me when I say you’ll WANT IT ALL – and it’s worth every penny. Here are my 2021 Annual Catalog Product Share offerings in a tidy, printable .pdf:
The “I Want it All” Share is the best option of them all! The “I Want it All” Share includes ALL of the items from all of the options (Swatch Books, Papers, Ribbons/Embellishments and Designer Series Paper Stacks) at a $5 discount and no additional charge for shipping. In addition, every “I Want it All” Share will receive a FREE GIFT FROM ME (along with my undying affection)!
Additional note: The Bumblebee Trinkets and In Color Gems are currently unorderable, but I will order them and mail them to you as soon as they are available.
More About Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
With the release of each catalog, I create Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – and I love to share them with you. With your purchase of Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog, you will receive 11 books filled with the new and gorgeous papers that I have cut and labeled just for you.
These papers are perfect for all of your stamping projects! Each book is wrapped with a coordinating color of cardstock and labeled for easy identification:
The books for 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers include 6 pages of designs (a new configuration of the 6″ x 6″ papers in this catalog), all cut to 3″ x 6″. The books for all the other 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Papers include 6 pages, staggered by 1/4″ to make it easy to flip through all the amazing designs:
The back cover of each book includes the name of the paper, the product number, the colors showcased in the papers and the catalog in which the papers are featured:
I carry my books to all of my classes so my customers can see and touch all of the amazing papers. I store my books in a little tin on the edge of my desk – it’s such an easy reference tool when I’m creating!
Here’s why you need these Designer Series Paper Swatch Books (if you didn’t already know):
- If you are a stamper or card designer:
- These books are a perfect reference guide for your DSP while you are busy creating beautiful projects – quickly pick the colors and patterns you want to use.
- All the coordinating colors are included on the back of the books. How nice!
- The staggered pages on the books make it easy for you to flip through to see all the colors and patterns.
- The books are small enough to sit at the edge of your desk – they won’t ever get in the way. I store mine in a cute metal bucket. It goes where I go in the Fungeon.
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- These swatch books are perfect for showcasing the beautiful DSP to your party guests, club members and customers. They will buy more DSP when they can see it and touch it – I promise!
- The staggered pages make it very easy for your customers to flip through so they can easily see both the front and back of the DSP.
- They are lightweight and portable, so you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
- The swatch books are a perfect gift for your party hosts, your best customers or your hard-working team members. Feel free to order multiples! ♥
I think you are ready to place your order! Please complete the form below with your information and the shares you’d like to join. I’ll send a PayPal invoice this weekend when your share has filled. It’s THAT easy!
If you want multiples of shares (because you like to share with others), please email me your wish list at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sign Up for Shares Here:
These product shares were only offered for a limited time. If you are interested in purchasing Designer Series Paper swatch books, please email me. Thanks!