When Stampin’ Up! gave us a Fall Sale-a-Bration (the very first in the company’s history), we weren’t really sure how to funnel our excitement. It’s exciting and fun, but it’s also a little disorienting. How could it be possible for us to buy all of the supplies we need for our Christmas cards AND earn free Sale-a-Bration rewards at the same time?! On top of that excitement, this is the first Sale-a-Bration that I’ve ever experienced that includes Holiday products – how incredible is that?!
Sale-a-Bration ends on September 30 (that’s just around the corner), so it’s time to roll your sleeves up, get in there and earn those freebies. Go, you!
There are four ways to earn big during Sale-a-Bration. I’m going to run you through all four. The first two are familiar to you, but I really hope you’ll look closely at the third and fourth ways to earn big during Sale-a-Bration. Here are all four:
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the new Mini Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions and Kit Collections). Like last year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
- LEVEL ONE – Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level One offering:
- Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper (#156629)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (#158420)
- Feels Like Home Cling Stamp Set (#156607)
- Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper (#156630)
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper (#156628)
- Counting Sheep Cling Stamp Set (#156591)
- Sheep Dies (#156600)
- Textures & Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set (#156616)
- LEVEL TWO – Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select one Level Two item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level Two offering:
- Summer Shadows Dies (#156618)
- Delicate Dahlias (#156601)
If you think shopping is a fun, easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, then you are going to love the second way – HOST. Because most of my customers are online and only purchase for themselves, I like to describe this reward as a SHOP BIG benefit.
When you place a Stampin’ Up! order for more than $300 between August 3 and September 3o, you will automatically receive the adorable In Your Words Cling Stamp Set. The set was created with sentiments gathered from Stampin’ Up! demonstrators – how fun is that?! Here’s the set:
This is my FAVORITE way for you to save during Sale-a-Bration, and it’s perfect for you! Between August 3 and September 30, you get the following with your $99 Starter Kit:
- Your choice of $125 in product for $99 (with free shipping)
- One of 12 bundles from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (click here for the full list):
I love all of these bundles, but there are more amazing reasons to join my team during Sale-a-Bration:
- Your Starter Kit is shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- While Sale-a-Bration rewards don’t accrue to your Starter Kit, you will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn after your starter kit with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you. If you are ready to join my incredible team, CLICK HERE.
EARN DEMONSTRATOR REWARDS
After you’ve signed up to be a demonstrator, you can earn rewards that are offered to demonstrators for meeting certain levels of sales and for team building during the two-month period. The rewards come in the form of free product from the upcoming catalog – and who doesn’t love free product?!
People are Talking…
I can tell you how awesome my team is (and how incredible it is to be a part of my team), but why should you believe me? I asked my InKing Royalty Team members, “Why did you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit? What do you love most about being a Royal?” Here are some of their responses:
I bought the Starter Kit to fulfill my wish list for less, but it wasn’t long before I realized it was a life-changing decision! It’s an honor to be inspired by so many people and to be part of an such amazing family of friends. I feel such a strong connection to my tribe – and we are all brought together by our love for stamps, ink, and paper! – Julie, Georgia
Being a Royal is like being part of a family. We share creativity, inspiration, challenge and knowledge with each other. It is a no-judgement zone and I love the positive spins! – Ann, Illinois
Bought first time around because I was new to stamping and needed EVERYTHING. Being a Royal is the best because of the sharing of ideas and support. – Maureen, Michigan
I love being a Royal – Brian’s team is the absolute best, and Brian inspires me each and every day! If I were you, I’d DEFINITELY sign up today. – Brian, Georgia
Positive, supporting friendships because of inks, paper and stamps. Does it get any better than that? Inspiration and community are a huge reason people stay involved and loving their Stampin’ Up! connections. I love these people, and that last one sounds really awesome! ♥
If you love free things, you’re going to really love this. I want to make sure my awesome customer feel loved, so I host a Crown Rewards program – a way to share more stuff with my loyal customers. This program makes it easy for my awesome customers to track their rewards and redeem for the goodies they want. ♥
Besides getting free catalogs each time they’re released, my preferred customers also earn Crowns towards more of the Stampin’ Up! products we love. Crown Rewards are earned with every $50 you spend (your subtotal before shipping and tax). For example, a subtotal of $110 earns you two Crowns, but a subtotal of $48 does not earn any.
Track your Crowns with my handy Crown Rewards Tracker, but don’t worry, I’ll also be tracking them with you. So what do you do with those crowns?
- Collect 8 Crowns to redeem for a FREE stamp set of your choice, or
- Collect 15 Crowns to redeem for a $75 shopping spree!
Not only are there only 17 days left in Sale-a-Bration, but September 30 is also Stampin’ Up!’s year-end. I’m getting really close to meeting my goals for the year and would appreciate any order you can throw my way during the next two weeks. ♥ Mostly, though, I don’t want you to miss out on the Sale-a-Bration rewards.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Christmas Whimsy Card Kit
On Wednesday I introduced you to the super-fun (and whimsical) card kit that’s showcased on page 6 of Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. The kit is now available, and I don’t want you to miss out. To read all about it, click on the image below (or CLICK HERE to order it today):
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – GFW3Y9J3 – when prompted. Thank you!