Thank you for joining us for the April Pals Blog Hop! To celebrate Earth Day, the April blog hop features new cards and projects that capture the essence of Earth Day through colors and images and/or use recycled or reused elements. We hope you are ready for some fun and creative ideas.
You should have just left stop number 11 on the Pals Hop – Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ and Stampin’. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
If you follow my blog regularly, then you already know I often feature “I Pinned It, Let’s Do It” projects on my blog – where I finally MAKE some of the cool projects I have found on Pinterest. Novel idea, huh? When I found a project that uses an old tuna can and some clothes pins to make a votive or plant container, I was in love. What adorable centerpieces these litte guys make!
An Earthy Plant Holder
I covered these clothes pins with Twitterpated Designer Series Paper and clipped them around the rim of a large tuna can for an earthy look to hold this bamboo plant – name the color on this paper and earn 5 points (I don’t know what you’ll do with the points if you earn them, but I’ll be proud of you):
Did you guess Lucky Limeade? If you did, then you are wrong. The color is Pear Pizzazz – one of the past in-colors that’s being reintroduced in the color refresh in June.
A Classy, Sparkly Votive
These projects are simple and fun. Just cover the clips with DSP and then clip them around the edge of the empty (and preferably cleaned out) can. I covered the cans with Whisper White card stock to “class it up” a bit. The plant can is also wrapped with Natural 7/16″ Trim Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed these projects.
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, stop number 13 on the Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ and Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts