Today is going to be SUPER-FUN! It’s time to roll out my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books for the 2015 Holiday Catalog. Yippee! I might be more excited about the release of Stampin’ Up!’s 2015 Holiday Catalog than any other catalog since I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I just love the entire book and am excited to share it with you – you have impeccable taste, so I know you are going to love it as much as I do. 🙂
PRODUCT SHARES AND DSP SWATCH BOOKS
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without. What is product share? I’ve created a cute visual and provided a full explanation of what product shares are – CLICK HERE to find out more. If you clicked on that link, welcome back!
Now that you are fully versed on what shares and swatch books are, here’s how the process works:
- Sign up for a spot in one (or more) of the below product shares (form below).
- I will bill you through PayPal when all four seats in your share are filled.
- Starting September 1, I’ll place an order for the closed out/paid shares.
- Once I receive the product, I’ll divide it up and ship it straight to you.
- You will smile.
Here are my 2015 Holiday Catalog Product Share offerings (click on the picture for a printable .pdf):Here are some fun pictures of the Designer Series Paper Swatch Books – you can read more about the dimensions and usefulness of these books here:
- If you ONLY want to order swatch books, then you can place your order directly through PayPal by clicking this button:
- If you want to order product shares (or BOTH product shares AND swatch books), add your name to one (or more) of these product shares by completing the form below. Sign up soon so that you are in the first shares to fill (that means you’ll receive your products sooner!). Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You’ll only be billed when your share fills up. I can only ship to U.S. addresses.
REQUEST YOUR SHARES TODAY
If you want to save a seat in one (or more) of these shares, please fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice once your share has filled. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.