This week at the Global Design Project, we are celebrating everything grateful. In fact, that’s the theme challenge this week – grateful. For those of us in the United States, it’s so easy to create gorgeous cards that celebrate Thanksgiving and Autumn, but thank you cards are for all seasons. Here’s my card for this week’s challenge:
- All Things Thanks. If you are in the mood for some great “thank you” sentiments, Stampin’ Up!’s All Things Thanks stamp set is right up your alley. I used this set multiple times this weekend and will be sharing the other projects during the week. For today’s project, I masked the “THANKS” from “THANKS FOR THAT THING YOU DID” and added “YOU’RE THE BEST” from another sentiment in the set. Together, they are a perfect pair! Here’s a look at the All Things Thanks stamp set – just check out the variety of sentiments:
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. I adore the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – maybe that’s why I use it so much? For today’s project, I paired the bold flowers oon the top panel with the tiny zigzags that cover the base of the card. Together they are perfect, don’t you think? I added a thin layer of Very Vanilla between the Garden Green border and the Early Espresso base to separate the dark green from the dark brown. It helps the focal panel to pop. Here’s a look at all of the patterns and colors in this gorgeous pack of papers:
- Colors of Autumn. I’ve never thought of Daffodil Delight as a Fall color, but it really looks great in the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. These flowers (a combination of Daffodil Delight, Garden Green and Early Espresso) are so beautiful – a perfect backdrop for a thank you card. If you like this combination of colors, too, please save this:
Stamp Sets: All Things Thanks Papers: Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Thick Very Vanilla Inks: Early Espresso Accessories: 2″ Circle Punch, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Painted Autumn is one of the Designer Series Papers included Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper Sale this month – what a great deal! Buy 3, get 1 free. To see all of the papers included in this awesome deal, click the banner below:
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Save While You Celebrate World Card Making Day. World Card Making Day is October 7. To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a 10-day sale. Until October 10, you can:
- earn a 15% discount on Whisper White and Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes
- earn a 15% discount on select stamp sets from the Annual & Holiday Catalogs
- get 2 Fast Fuse refills when you buy 1 Fast Fuse (WOW!)
To see all of the items in the World Card Making Day sale, CLICK HERE.