Stampin’ Up!’s Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper is filled with gorgeous, rich and oh-so-chic patterns that are perfect for all kinds of projects. It’s one of the papers that’s on sale in October (buy 3, get 1 free) – you don’t want to miss this deal! What fun! Click this banner to see all the papers that are a part of this special:
Sandy Mathis is hosting this week’s theme challenge at the Paper Players – “Fall Floral.” I wouldn’t initially identify these sweet, watercolored flowers as “Fall-ish”, but they certainly fit the bill against this deep, rich backdrop. How elegant! Here’s my card:
- All Things Thanks. I did something very naughty. I’ve never been able to make the “thanks for everything” sentiment in All Things Thanks work (it just seems so unbalanced to me). Also, I like to be selective about what I’m thanking someone for so I snipped “for everything” right off the bottom of my stamp. I know that decreases the resale value of the set when it retires, but … it increases the value of the set to me today. 🙂 Regardless of my naughty snipping, it’s a wonderful set! Here’s a look at All Things Thanks:
- Inspiration. Last month, I surprised some high-achieving members of my InKing Royalty group with Black Rhinetone Jewels – just a small, surprise shout out to these team members. Who doesn’t need more Black Rhinestones?! Anyhoo…I really liked this simple tag I created with the You Deserve This stamp set and some fun Halloween colors, so I kept this layout in the back of my head to use it on a card someday. That someday is today. The layout was necessary for this tag and worked wonderfully for this card. Yay for simple, sweet layouts!
- Sweet Color Combination. How gorgeous is that Basic Black background on this paper?! I love the pop of Calypso Coral against the Basic Black and how Pool Party plays with the two. I remember the days when Pool Party and Calypso Coral were first introduced as In Colors – do you? If you like this combination of colors, too, please save this: Do you love this gorgeous Designer Series Paper as much as I do? Here’s a look at the other papers and colors in Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper:
Stamp Sets: All Things Thanks Papers: A Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White Inks: Archival Basic Black Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Save While You Celebrate World Card Making Day. World Card Making Day is October 7. To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a 10-day sale. Until October 10, you can:
- earn a 15% discount on Whisper White and Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes
- earn a 15% discount on select stamp sets from the Annual & Holiday Catalogs
- get 2 Fast Fuse refills when you buy 1 Fast Fuse (WOW!)
To see all of the items in the World Card Making Day sale, CLICK HERE.