I love to share with you, and I love when you share with me. That’s why I’m thrilled to host a 2017 Holiday One-for-One card swap – and you are invited to join the fun! Yippppeeeee!
If you have never participated in one of my card swaps before, now’s your chance. You don’t have to make 20 cards or 10 cards or even 5 cards – you just make one card and mail it to me (with a self-addressed, stamped envelope). In return, you’ll soon receive another card in the mail – and it will likely come from someone you don’t know. How fun is that?! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
In order to make sure everyone’s on the same page, there are some rules to play by. Here are some quick-and-easy guides for the swap:
- Please mail me a gorgeous handmade Holiday card (a standard, full-sized 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card) designed by YOU. You can loosely base your card on another card, but please make every effort to make this card your own.
- Please make every effort to use products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. If people want to recreate your card, I want them to be able to easily acquire the products they need.
- The theme is HOLIDAY – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Hanukah, winter. The choice is yours!
- Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold one in half and include it with your card) so that I can send your swap back to you.
- You are welcome to add-in a wad of cold, hard cash (not required) – I post this every time, but have YET to receive a wad of REAL cash. Poor, sad me.
Please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it (if they choose to), but feel free to stamp your name on the back. I will gather the cards I receive and will mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sends me a card will receive a card in return. Oh, glorious day!
I must limit participation to one card per person and (sadly) to folks in the US address – I’ve tried to include other countries in the past, but the mail took too long to get here and get back to the participants. Sorry – I don’t like for people to be disappointed – so thanks for understanding. If you are out of the country and just want to send me a card, I’m happy to receive it. 🙂
Mail your card and stamped, return envelope to:
1758 Colt Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Please mail them as soon as you can – but make sure they arrive by Friday, November 3 – that’s four weeks away. That’s when I will sort them and then mail them out. I will also include photos of some of the cards on my blog (giving proper credit to the creator, of course). You won’t want to miss that parade of cards – always fun!
If you want to check out the swaps we shared during this year’s Spring One-for-One Swap, you can see them all here:
And take a look at all the comments these posts receive – you’ll receive such great feedback for sharing your card – there’s nothing wrong with amazing feedback. 🙂
Who’s in? Email me if you have any questions – email@example.com. If you have participated in the swap in the past, please leave a comment on this post to let others know how much fun you had with it. 🙂
I’m excited to see what you make! Woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Save While You Celebrate World Card Making Day. World Card Making Day is October 7. To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a 10-day sale. Until October 10, you can:
- earn a 15% discount on Whisper White and Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes
- earn a 15% discount on select stamp sets from the Annual & Holiday Catalogs
To see all of the items in the World Card Making Day sale, CLICK HERE.
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper is one of the papers that’s on sale in October (buy 3, get 1 free) – you don’t want to miss this deal! What fun! Click this banner to see all the papers that are a part of this special: