This week’s Global Design Project challenge features something we ALL love – Sale-a-Bration. I featured TWO Sale-a-Bration favorites on my quick-and-easy card. Can you name them? Here’s my card:
- Epic Celebrations. While the oversized letters really steal the attention on this card, the guitar really sets the tone, don’t you think? I stamped this guitar (one of the fun images from Epic Celebrations) in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Thick Whisper White. I then colored the guitar with a Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and highlighted it with the dark pen. I added a little Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend to the fingerboard and then snipped it out. Here’s a look at the Epic Celebrations stamp set:
- Large Letters. The Large Letters Framelits Dies have proven to be one of my favorite investments. They are so versatile and so straightforward – they can change look with different patterns and papers. To create this fun, striped look, I cropped the letters from the already-striped Color Theory Designer Series Paper. I placed the letters on my Big Shot plate with the Magnetic Platform to perfectly align them before cranking them out.
- A Little More Red. To balance out the super-cool red guitar, I added the “YOU” (from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies) to complete the “You Rock” sentiment. To fill the space above the word “Rock,” I added three Real Red stars that were cropped from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Such a sweet, easy accent! The three stars gave my project balance of objects and colors. So happy for that quick-and-easy addition.
Stamp Sets: Epic Celebrations Papers: Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack, Dapper Denim, Real Red, Thick Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake) Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Large Letters Framelits Dies, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP. In April, Stampin’ Up! is hosting OnStage Local events for demonstrators all over the world. One of the local events will be local to me – here in Atlanta, Georgia! I’m hosting a Spring stamping event the day before OnStage – and I’m calling it Brian’s Spring Stamp-Along. This event will be Friday, April 6 at Cobb Galleria Centre. I’d love for you to join us!
Registration for the Spring Event will be closing soon – and the day will be FILLED with fun. I can promise some inspiring presentations, super-fun games, a high-quality swap and make-and-takes like nothing you’ve ever seen. The event will mirror the World Card Making Day events we’ve hosted the last five years.
To learn more or to sign up now, CLICK HERE.
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a Royal. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part of our incredible online community. <3
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.