Unless you absolutely love the pressure of a last-minute crafting session, today’s the last day to create Valentine’s Day cards for your loved ones or to pull together a little Valentine’s Day treat for friends or coworkers. Today I’m sharing three oh-so-quick ideas for easy projects (let’s face it – this is your last chance). I’m also re-sharing a last chance promotion that ends Friday – I love you so much and don’t want you to miss out.
Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Sweet Tag. My top customers from January and February are receiving a little gift from me this week. To say, “thanks!” and to share a little bit more with them, my top customers are receiving a pack of Heart Epoxy Droplets and a little tag I pulled together on the fly. Here’s a look at the tag:I cropped a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies – it serves as the base for my sweet tag. I cropped this long, slender heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and Lovely Lipstick cardstock. I also added a Heart Epoxy Droplet that I colored with a Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend:The sentiment (from Itty Bitty Greetings) is stamped in Lovely Lipstick on Thick Whisper White and cropped with the Classic Label Punch. I slid it back into the punch to crop a banner, glued it onto the heart and then snipped along the left side of the heart.You might not want to send Heart Epoxy Droplets to your friends and family (although, why not?), but this tag might help you to get a head start on a topper for a quick-and-easy treat.
- Chocolate Wrap. When Mom was here a couple of weeks ago, I helped her to prep a bunch of Ghirardelli chocolate wraps that she wanted to assemble with her church group to hand out to children in the church. How fun! When she finished some of them, she texted me a photo:This fun project features the All My Love Designer Series paper, Flirty Flamingo cardstock and 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon. The ends are punched with the Scalloped Tag punch and stamped with the To Have & To Hold stamp set. The idea was CASE’d from my team member, Julie DiMatteo – we altered the measurements to fit a larger Ghirardelli squares that Julie made. For a quick-and-fun project, see Julie’s post here.
- Pillow Boxes. With Stampin’ Up!’s Kraft Pillow Boxes, it’s easy to pull together a quick treat holder. I decorated a few with some on-hand stamps and papers – click on the photo below to see the original post for these boxes:
I hope these ideas give you some great ideas for last minute Valentines. ♥
Last Chance to Purchase the New SAB Items
It’s no fun to wait for things we want – who has that kind of patience?! There are two incredible promotions that are rolling out to customers over the next several weeks – but they are available to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators right now!
- New Sale-a-Bration Selections. You love the Sale-a-Bration offerings, right? On February 15, three new options will be added to the line-up for everyone to earn. Between now and then, though, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can purchase the new items (AND can add these items to their Starter Kit when joining). How cool is that?! After February 15, customers and Demonstrators can only EARN these items.
- New Products that Coordinate with Sale-a-Bration Items. On March 1, Stampin’ Up! will roll out a host of products for purchase that coordinate with the Sale-a-Bration items you already love. Between now and then, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can purchase these new items (AND these items can be added to a Starter Kit when you join between now and then). That’s incredible!
I don’t want you to miss out! For a deeper look at these amazing products, click here.
Sale-a-Bration Join Options
There are hundreds of reasons why you should join my team today – the items avoe are just a few of the reasons. There are two options for the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration:
- OPTION 1. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) for just $99. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a $20 savings on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
Here’s a little bit more – both Starter Kit options are sent with FREE SHIPPING. Along with your purchase of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you:
- will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!earn an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases (possibly more).
- have access to amazing community of kind stampers with daily inspiration.
- can attend our monthly online gatherings.
- have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, CLICK HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – Z3N3ZGFW – when prompted. Thank you!