Some of my favorite people in this world happen to be mothers – and today is a special day for those special women. Whether you are celebrating with or thinking about a special Mom in your life today, I hope your Mother’s Day is wonderful! Here’s the Mother’s Day card I made for the greatest Mom I know:
- Two Bundles You Need. Today’s card features two bundles you need in your stamp collection – add one to your wish list now, and add the other to your shopping cart (and grab it up before the bundled pricing goes away). The focal image on today’s card is a GORGEOUS magnolia flower from the upcoming Good Morning Magnolia Bundle. While this bundle is particularly remarkable to Southerners who grew up with a magnolia tree in their yard, it’s just as perfect for those who have no personal connection to the gorgeous flower. Here’s a look at the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle:When Rooted in Nature debuted in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, I knew it would be a big hit – and I was right. Sales of this bundle were huge when the catalog was released but tapered off over time. You now have less than a month to pick up this bundle, so think fast! While both the Rooted in Nature stamp set and coordinating dies will both carry forward into Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, the bundle ceases to exist on June 3. Here’s a look at the Rooted in Nature Bundle:
- Touches of Powder Pink. Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow offer a neutral backdrop to this card, but it’s the light touched of Powder Pink that make those panels so soft. The Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper features some beautiful pages of paper – and this Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz page of leaves is gorgeous! To further soften it (and to remove the white that was interfering with my Very Vanilla panel), I added touches of Powder Pink ink to the white tips of the leaves:The card’s layers are also framed with thin borders of Powder Pink cardstock. To add another touch of Powder Pink, I added a piece of 2017-2019 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to the flap of the envelope – always a good way to dress up a simple card.
- Colors. My card features a beautiful blend of soft and neutral tones that are so beautiful together. If you like this combination of Powder Pink, Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow, please save this:
Bundles: Good Morning Magnolia, Rooted in Nature Stamp Sets: Good Morning Magnolia, Rooted in Nature Papers: Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede, Powder Pink, Very Vanilla Inks: Powder Pink, Basic Black, Powder Pink Stampin’ Write Marker Accessories: Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Dimensionals
There’s no better way to celebrate someone you love than to make them a handmade card that’s designed just for them. Chocolate doesn’t hurt, either. No matter how you choose to spend it, I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 2 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!