Announcing Big Discounts on Select Retiring Products. At 2:00 pm EST today, Stampin’ Up! will be discounting loads of retiring products in the online store. Marked down by up to 30% off, these products are expected to move quickly – and many will retire almost immediately. I want you to be prepared for this deal, so here are details of the discounts being offered:
Please review the items, make your list and come back here at 2:00 pm EST to place your order. I don’t want you to miss out on these incredible savings.
For this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge, Chrissy Larson has given us a fun design that’s sure to get your creative juices going. It sure had me playing with different shapes and colors to meet the layout design. After several iterations, I came up with a combination that makes me happy – I hope you like it, too. Here’s my card for this week’s challenge:
And here’s the banner for Chrissy’s sketch that inspired my card (can you see each of these elements in my card?):
This week’s GDP challenge has me playing with bees, birds and butterflies, so I’m sharing this project there, too! Here’s the banner for this week’s theme challenge that inspired my card:
- Two Beautiful Butterfly Bundles. My card features images from two butterfly-themed bundles that were introduced in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog. The stamps, dies and punch from these bundles is carrying forward into Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, but the 10% savings when you buy the bundle will go away on June 3. If you want either of these bundles, get them now. While I didn’t showcase any butterflies from Beauty Abounds on my card, I used the images to create a beautiful backdrop for my butterfly. Here’s a look at the Beauty Abounds Bundle: I stamped the butterfly on this card with the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punched it out with the Butterfly Duet punch. Here’s a look at the Butterfly Gala Bundle:
- Making the Butterfly Pop. The Melon Mambo butterfly really pops against this soft backdrop, don’t you think? Even though Pineapple Punch is a bright, cheery color, I framed the card with Soft Sea Foam and Melon Mambo to ensure that the butterfly is the focus of the card. The thick base of Melon Mambo pulls that butterfly out even further.I stamped the bokeh dots with Pineapple Punch ink (at an angle to meet the elements of the sketch) and stamped the floral image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the leaves and flowers with Stampin’ Blends (Soft Sea Foam and Pineapple Punch) and layered a small strip of Soft Sea Foam cardstock over the stamped image, lining up the stamped element.
- An Unlikely Trio. Pineapple Punch and Melon Mambo are bold, bright colors that bring joy to any project. While I also love Soft Sea Foam (for different reasons), I didn’t initially think I could put these three colors together. They worked for me, though – I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. If you like this combination of Soft Sea Foam, Pineapple Punch and Melon Mambo, please save this:
Bundles: Butterfly Gala Stamp Sets: Butterfly Gala, Beauty Abounds, Itty Bitty Greetings Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Soft Sea Foam, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White Inks: Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends (Soft Sea Foam, Pineapple Punch) Accessories: Butterfly Duet Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I posted my 2019 Annual Catalog Product Shares this weekend – and I’d love for you to check them out. What a great way to “kick the tires” on all the wonderful, new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the new catalog!
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 3 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!