Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around NEW. With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, NEW gives us the opportunity to showcase new products and play with new colors. There are also new occasions (babies, weddings, graduations) to celebrate, so you are going to see a variety of projects in this hop. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Happy You’re Here
There are so many options for NEW – new friends, new marriage, new house. And with a huge variety of new colors and products in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, it was difficult to pick just one – so I picked a new stamp set, a new punch, a new set of blends, a new die and a new patterned paper to make this card for a new baby:
- Welcome Baby. How adorable is this little giraffe? The sweet image is part of an incredible Host Stamp set called Time for Tags. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards). One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets like Time for Tags. Here’s a closer look at this adorable set: I love that I could follow-up the “Hello Baby” on the tag with “Happy you’re here” on the base of the card. Both are included in this stamp set. The set coordinates with the new Timeless Label Punch – great for all kinds of sentiments:To add a little excitement to the card, I added a border of buttons (cropped in So Saffron with the Arts & Crafts Dies). These dies are far more versatile than I initially gave them credit for.
- Magnolia Lane. You pay close attention to everything (I love that about you), but you might not have noticed that two of the products on this sweet baby card are from the bold, graphic Magnolia Lane Suite of products. This gorgeous striped paper is so soft and sweet (and looks like the perfect wallpaper for a baby room) is from Magnolia Lane. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in this incredible pack of papers:The giraffe is colored with a new addition to our Stampin’ Blends – So Saffron. I’m so happy to see this soft yellow added to the collection – perfect for my sweet giraffe. I colored the giraffe with the Light So Saffron marker and colored his dots and mane with the Dark So Saffron Marker.To see all of the items included in the Magnolia Lane Suite, click on the image below:
- Baby Colors. I struggled with the initial color combination a little bit before landing on the balance of shades I wanted. I tried so hard to showcase a soft green background, but everything was SO SOFT. Once I switched out the card base with Smoky Slate, I knew I was done (just needed to glue everything down). Smoky Slate gave me just what I wanted to support the softness of this pink and this yellow. If you like this combination of Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and So Saffron, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Time for Tags Host Set Papers: Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends (So Saffron, Smoky Slate) Accessories: Arts & Crafts Dies, Timeless Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping