For years, Stampin’ Up! has hosted a huge Sale-a-Bration event in January, February and March during which everyone earns exclusive goodies for every $50 they spend. There are also hosting incentives and join promotions to be enjoyed during the first three months of the year. Yay! This year is different – Sale-a-Bration lasted only two months (January and February), but there’s ANOTHER Sale-a-Bration in August and September. The second Sale-a-Bration of the year coincides with the launch of the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. How incredible is that?!
Today I’m sharing a card I made with one of the Sale-a-Bration options – a Delicate Dahlias stamp set with DistInktive images (it’s shown in the lower, right corner of the photo above). The set is a Level 2 option, available to select with a $100 order. Here’s my card with this incredible stamp set:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Sale-a-Bration Options. While there are some great Sale-a-Bration products that coordinate with Christmas-themed products in the August-December Mini Catalog, there are some really wonderful Spring/Summer products, too! I’ll shortly introduce you to all of these options (I’ll be using all over them over the next two months), but I have to start somewhere. Here’s a look at the Delicate Dahlias Photopolymer Stamp set: How beautiful is that flower? With the help of my Stamparatus, I was able to line up the DistInktive image with the line image for a gorgeous look. Here’s a closer look at how these images lined up:
- Sentiments. I adore the selection of sentiments that accompany the flowers and leaves in this stamp set: “you inspire me,” “oh-so happy for you,” and “sending heartfelt sympathy” are sentiments we’ll frequently use, but I am pretty sure I can use “thank you kindly” many, many times. Love it! I stamped this sentiment on a 1″ strip of Thick Basic White and then cropped a banner edge with the top of the Tailored Tag Die. It was sitting on the table with me, so I put it to work!
- Polished Pink. I think we can all agree that Polished Pink, one of the 2021-2023 In Colors, is the greatest shade of pink we’ve ever had, right? I mean, it’s soft-and-sweet but also bright-and-cheerful at the same time. How does it do that?! While I know the flower looks like it was expertly colored with a mix of great inks, the colorful part of the flower was simply stamped once with one application of Polished Pink – the DistInktive element of the stamp does all the work for us. Yay! Basic Black and Basic White really helped me to showcase Polished Pink – I used ink, cardstock and a page from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Pack to help showcase this gorgeous pink.
Stamp Sets: Delicate Dahlias Papers: 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Polished Pink), Polished Pink, Basic Black, Basic White, Thick Basic White Inks: Polished Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Stamparatus, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I’ve mailed out catalogs to my customers – if you don’t work with a demonstrator and would like to be my customer, I’d be happy to send you one, too! Just email me at [email protected].
Thanks for stopping by today!
On Friday I posted my product shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. What a fun way to share a little bit of all the great papers, ribbons and embellishments in the new catalog! If you haven’t already signed up, I hope you’ll click over, take a look and sign up for these shares. ♥
CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Between now and August 2, Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off select Designer Series Papers. What a wonderful opportunity to pick up some new papers or stock up on some favorites!
- CLICK HERE to download the flyer for the sale that showcases all of the Designer Series Papers that are included in this sale.
- CLICK HERE to see these discounted Designer Series Paper in my online store.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – X7C4AUU3 – when prompted. Thank you!