Today I’m sharing a little bit about August’s Paper Pumpkin kit – what’s included and what to expect. I love that Stampin’ Up! gives us a sneak peek at the kits (we don’t see the entire thing, but see enough about the themes gauge our level of excitement). Love!
This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes the supplies to create nine cards of encouragements with coordinating envelopes. The kit was designed with Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin’ Up!, to remind us why life is so precious. Here’s a sneak peek at the theme of August’s Kit:
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscription. Each monthly kit offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting. Yay!
Here are some more stats and benefits:
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
More About August’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Not only will you be able to make nine supportive cards with this Paper Pumpkin kit, but the Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting! What will you put in your Hope Box? Here’s what Shelli put in hers:
- Contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Comes with a Classic Stampin’ Spot and an exclusive stamp set.
- The box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come.
- Includes uplifting sentiments that promotes emotional connection and growing friendships.
- Features an empowering color palette with these coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, and Poppy Parade.
How gorgeous are those colors?! Could they be more perfect for project inspired by hope, butterflies and encouragement?! I can’t wait to see this new kit! Sign up today!
If you’d like to subscribe to this Paper Pumpkin kit, you have until August 10 – but don’t wait!
Pumpkin in the Fungeon
I host a fun perk for my customers who subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me. I’m calling this monthly event with subscribing customers Pumpkin in the Fungeon. Each month, I host a monthly Zoom call with my subscribing customers who want to put together the kit with me or just hang out and chat for the hour. I also share some exclusive alternative ideas I’ve made with the kit. I schedule the calls for the last Saturday of each month – I hope to share this new adventure with you, too. The calls have been really fun, and I’d love for you join us!
“Brian, I get the ‘Pumpkin’ part, but what’s a ‘Fungeon’?” The Fungeon is the name I’ve given my craft room (the basement in my house that’s short on windows but full of fun). It’s where all my stamps are and where I create nearly everything I share with you. It also happens to be where I’ve been working my career job every day since March of last year.
Prepaid Paper Pumpkin
If you want to add Paper Pumpkin to a customer order (where you can earn host rewards for your purchases), you can add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin to your next order. You’ll still set up a Paper Pumpkin account at the link above, but you’ll apply the prepaid code to your account (vs. being charged each month). Here are the product codes for Paper Pumpkin subscriptions:
Past Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you a little flavor for the kits from the past three months, here’s a look at the unboxing videos that accompanied the release of each kit (if you haven’t yet received your kit and want to be surprised, don’t click on the link below):
How fun are those? I’ve really enjoyed working with these kits and sharing ideas with my Pumpkin in the Fungeon group. ♥
You have one more chance in this post to click over to the Paper Pumpkin site and sign up. Here it is:
Who’s in?! I’d love to add you in to my monthly calls! ♥
Thanks for stopping by today!
On Friday I posted my product shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. What a fun way to share a little bit of all the great papers, ribbons and embellishments in the new catalog! If you haven’t already signed up, I hope you’ll click over, take a look and sign up for these shares. ♥
CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Between now and August 2, Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off select Designer Series Papers. What a wonderful opportunity to pick up some new papers or stock up on some favorites!
- CLICK HERE to download the flyer for the sale that showcases all of the Designer Series Papers that are included in this sale.
- CLICK HERE to see these discounted Designer Series Paper in my online store.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – X7C4AUU3 – when prompted. Thank you!