And here’s the challenge banner that inspired my project:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Playing with Patterns. I’m a studier. The minute I get my hands on a new pack of Designer Series Papers, I study the pages, admiring each one for their uniqueness. I immediately start thinking about how I’ll use the patterns and papers. What’s different? What’s similar? During my first pass through Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack, I immediately noticed a print that’s exactly the same (except that one pattern is Black, while the other is Tip Top Taupe). I knew I’d line these patterns up at some point! I simply cut three 1-1/8″ strips from the right side of each paper. The pieces just lined up perfectly.
- Let’s Get Away. This Project Life stamp set originally debuted in the 2015 Occasions Catalog. While it’s perfect for documenting a great vacation trip in Project Life or a traditional scrapbook, it’s also versatile enough for greeting cards. I love this “explore” sentiment with the wild patterns, but there are lots more in the set that shouldn’t be missed. Cute card, cute camper, lots of great arrows and images.
- Easy banner tips. While the 1-1/8″ banner width isn’t one of the three standard widths to fit easily in the Banner Triple Punch (you watched Mom’s video on Sunday, right?), it’s easy enough to center the strip in the punch. Flip the punch over to see that the banner is perfectly centered – and punch away! Yippee!
Stamp Sets: Let’s Get Away Papers: Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: 1-1/2″ Circle punch, 1-3/4″ Circle punch, 2″ Circle punch, Banner Tripe punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to The Pals Paper Arts Challenge see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Are You in Round Two? Did you miss out on my first round of product shares? If you want to get in on this wonderful way to get a portion of a lot of stuff, join in today. For more information (or to sign up), click here.
Join in June. During the month of June, Stampin’ Up!’s new Join promotion gives you LOTS more reasons to smile – one of those reasons is that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of your $99 Starter Kit. $99 gets you $125 of product (your choice), 2 free stamp sets, free shipping and 30% off your first $150+ order in your first 45 days as a demonstrator. YIPPEE! You also earn a 20% discount on your purchases (with potential for increased discounts). Joining MY team gives you access to an amazing online community, daily inspiration, monthly online gatherings and…well…me. 🙂
- $125 of amazing product of your choice + free shipping for $99.
- 2 free stamp sets of your choice.
- 30% off the first $150+ order in your first 45 day.
- an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases.
- access to amazing community and daily inspiration.
- monthly online gatherings.
- no risk to ever host a workshop and no penalty to drop.