Today wraps up my four-day share-spree of blog posts with Crafting Forever, a new stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. I shared these projects in a presentation at Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage earlier this month – and I’m excited I get to share them with you, too!
If you missed the first two posts with this set, you can see them here:
- SNEAK PEEK – Crafting Forever (Day One)
- SNEAK PEEK – Crafting Forever (Day Two)
- SNEAK PEEK – Crafting Forever (Day Three)
Here’s a look at this final card that features images from Crafting Forever:
- Layout. The layout was drawn from the card and tag I shared yesterday – the image is positioned on the left (hanging off the edge), and the sentiment is on the right. Still, the card is a completely different look from the card and tag I shared yesterday. This card is 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – a tall, thin card front. So, this is the third project from the collection of six to use the same layout. Fun, huh?
- Images from the Stamp Set. There’s obviously not a pot of flowers in the Crafting Forever stamp set. I used Jar of Love (inspired by this gorgeous card by my Australian friend Denita Wright) to build a beautiful collection of blue flowers – the rest of the card comes form the stamp set. Can you find all of the images that are from the set? The pot is obviously pulled from the pot of brushes (I stamped with pot with White Craft ink and heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder). That was easy! The word “FOREVER” was isolated from “CRAFTING FOREVER…” and “friends” was isolated from “We are cut out to be friends.” The combination of fonts is gorgeous!
- Warm Colors. I love the warm colors used in this card. I started with a “clay” pot, so Cajun Craze made sense. I paired that with variants of Dapper Denim (the flowers are all Dapper Denim, stamped in full ink or stamped off once). A classic combination! The little touch of green adds softness to the card. If you like this combination of colors, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Crafting Forever, Jar of Love Papers: Dapper Denim, Cajun Craze, Whisper White Inks: Dapper Denim, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White Craft Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s a look at my display board with all six of my projects using this amazing set:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Retiring List. Stampin’ Up!’s retiring list was announced this past week – you can see all the items that will soon go away here:
IN WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW. In conjunction with the Retiring List, I’m excited to share my very own promotion from now until the middle of May. When you spend at least $50 with me and add your order to the current Hostess Code (TF2V6MNU), I’ll happily send you:
- A printed copy of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog (I send them to all of my current customers) AND
- A Free Product from the Upcoming Annual Catalog. I’ll send you an incredible, new accessory from the upcoming catalog when it’s released in June. While I can’t yet tell you what it is, I’ll tell you it’s valued at $5, and you’ll love it!
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Hostess Code (TF2V6MNU).