Yesterday I introduced you to Stampin’ Up!’s brand new 2018 Annual Catalog. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive in to the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog is absolutely INCREDIBLE! What a gorgeous showcase of some amazing, new products that, I suspect, you are going to love as much as I do. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators have enjoyed playing with some of these new items for the past month, but this week is our first chance to order many of the new items. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you.
Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites.
In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. Regardless, these are some of my favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Colors
This is a no-brainer. I’m in love with the Color Revamp. We’ve been talking about it for more than a month, now, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that I’m in love with the new In Colors and the newly configured ink pads. The introduction of five brand new In Colors is always at the top of my list, and these new colors (the 2018-2020 In Colors) are amazing! You’ll want ALL of them! Before you say you don’t want all five of them, remember that these colors will be central to many Designer Series Papers and Project Kits over the coming years – go ahead, and get them now. There will come a time when you wish you had all five – and I’m here to help you NOT make that mistake. I’m always happy to help you out!
The In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads are offered in a bundle – 5 pads (1 each in the 5 new colors):
I’ve been sharing about these colors for a little over a month. If you’d like to see my initial posts (including color comparisons and suggested color combinations) about these colors, click on one of the links below:
- Introducing Stampin’ Up!’s 2018-2020 In Colors
- Pineapple Punch & Detailed with Love for GDP135
- Four New In Colors for FabFri137
- Having Fun with New Color Charts
Bonus! With the launch of the new catalog, Stampin’ Up! has brought back Designer Series Paper Stacks in each and every color family. What a great starting point for a project! Stripes, dots and spots make this 6″ x 6″ a must have!And there are 6″ x 6″ color stacks for all of the colors families – 2017-2019 In Colors, Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals – too. Best to just get them all!
Another Bonus. You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.
My Favorite Bundles
The 2018 Annual Catalog is overflowing with amazing bundles – we love a stamp set that pairs with a punch or set of dies, and Stampin’ Up! has created some over-the-top beauties for us! Each of these bundles is flexible to be used for a variety of occasions – I love that!. Here are my picks for Favorite Bundle (DISCLAIMER: Please don’t get upset if your favorite bundle isn’t featured below – it might pop up in a different category later on):
- Rooted in Nature (#148353). This over-the-top-amazing bundle was on the pre-order for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who attended OnStage in April AND for the all-demonstrator pre-order in May, so you’ve seen a lot of projects with it. If that doesn’t move this bundle to the top of your wish list, then I don’t know what will. I think of this set at the re-imagined and modernized Lovely as a Tree with sentiments and Framelits. I can’t think of an occasions where this set won’t be appropriate. Here’s a look at Rooted in Nature:I’ve showcased this set several times over the last couple of months. Here are some of my samples (you can click on any of these pictures to see the original post about each): Stampin’ Up! created a wonderful video to showcase the elements of this bundle:How amazing is that suite?! It MUST be on your list.
- Varied Vases Bundle (#145360). The Varied Vases Bundle designed with input from my up-upline and friend, Mary Fish – maybe that’s why it’s such an amazing bundle. A photopolymer stamp set that coordinates with a punch – does it get any better than that? Here’s a look at the Varied Vases Bundle: I love that this set can be beautifully showcased with classic or modern styles – and there are so many ways to stamp and punch the vases in this bundle. Here’s a look at a project I recently shared with the Varied Vases Bundle (you can click on the picture to read the original post for this card): And here’s a modern spin on the bundle that’s shared in the catalog:
- A Big Thank You Bundle. While there’s not a suite built around this bundle and while it seems to be hidden away on page 122 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, this is a bundle to be studied, used and loved! In the catalog, it looks like a sentiment stamp set, but the coordinating “thank you” die is a must-have. Here’s a look at the A Big Thank You Bundle: Did you miss this bundle on your first passes through the catalog? I did – but it was on my first order yesterday. here are some samples created by Stampin’ Up! that showcase the versatility of this bundle:
If you want to check out all the bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, CLICK HERE.
My Favorite Designer Series Paper
Before I share my favorite Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, here’s a fun video that showcases all the colors and patterns in the papers:
With fifteen beautiful Designer Series Papers and Specialty Designer Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, you’d think it would be too hard to pick a favorite set of Designer Series Papers. Nope! This choice didn’t even take a moment. The Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is filled with gorgeous colors and beautiful patterns. Some are floral, while others are just abstract. All of them are gorgeous! Here’s a look at the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper:
I cut right into the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper as soon as I was able and made this pretty card (that’s all about the paper):Isn’t that a beautiful piece of paper? If you want to read more about that card, you can CLICK HERE.
Bonus! The Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is part of the Garden Impressions Suite so there’s plenty to coordinate with your gorgeous paper. The suite features this gorgeous Abstract Impressions bundle which is a must-have:How amazing is this bundle?! Here are a bunch of samples from the new catalog that really showcase the beauty of this bundle (and accented with this paper): And here’s a set of note cards I received from Donna Griffith (you can click on the picture to read more about this sweet set of notecards: I’ve also use the dies from the bundle for a project I’m sharing with you on Monday. I hope you’ll come back to see it!
Oh! There’s More…
What do you think of my list so far? This party is just getting started – I’ll be back tomorrow to share a few more of the things I love in this new catalog including…wait for it…wait for it….My Favorite Thing from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed my summary so far, and hope I’ve confirmed your wish list – or helped you find something else you can’t live without. 🙂 I can’t wait to share the rest of the list with you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by today!
You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.
- 2018-2020 In Color All-in Bundle
- 2018-2020 In Color Basics Bundle
- Just the New Colors Bundle
- Brights Bundle
- Subtles Bundle
- Regals Bundle
- Neutrals Bundle
To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 6CABJTTX – when prompted. Thank you!