I can’t say enough about my love for the Garden Impressions Suite in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog: the Abstract Impressions stamp set, the coordinating Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies and the gorgeous Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I wanted my local stamp club to love this suite as much as I do, so we made a very happy card during our club meeting this past weekend. Here’s the card we made:
- Garden Impressions Suite. While this card only uses/showcases the Abstract Impressions stamp set, the coordinating dies, papers, ribbons and accents are worth a look-see. Here’s a look at the beautiful images and sentiments that make up the Abstract Impressions stamp set (shown here with the coordinating dies): To review all of the other products in this well-coordinated suite, click on the banner below:
- Stamping with Abstract Impressions. When I saw the samples in Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog, I was certain that the leaves and flowers were stamped with two tones of green for the leaves/stems of the flowers. Amazingly, we stamped them with the same ink (Lemon Lime Twist). The ink picks up the ink and lays it down with a varied concentration. So cool! just look at these two images (both stamped with a full concentration of Lemon Lime Twist): To create a little interest on the Pineapple Punch border around the focal panel, I stamped the larger flower image over and over in Pineapple Punch ink. It created a very – let’s say – abstract effect.
- Happy Colors. How bright and cheery are these colors?! While the card front is only stamped with Lemon Lime Twist and Pineapple Punch (and a sentiment in black), I thought a bright blue would look great with the bright green and bright yellow. Coastal Cabana was a great option, so I used it as a frame for the focal panel and base of the card. If you like this combination of Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Abstract Impressions Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Shimmery White Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Before you go – I want to share some pictures from my stamp club.
Marti really concentrates when she’s stamping:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog is live! There are so many exciting and new products in this book – CLICK HERE to review the new catalog and flip through each of the beautifully coordinated suites.
My Favorite Things. Want to see what I love most in this amazing book? Maybe you’ve missed something or maybe I can help you to pare down your wish list? Be sure to check out both days and let me know what you think! Click on the links below to review my list of Favorite Things:
- My Favorite Things from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day One
- My Favorite Things from Stampin ‘Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day Two
You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.
- 2018-2020 In Color All-in Bundle
- 2018-2020 In Color Basics Bundle
- Just the New Colors Bundle
- Brights Bundle
- Subtles Bundle
- Regals Bundle
- Neutrals Bundle
To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.