My first Stampin’ Up! order from the 2018 Annual Catalog arrived this past week. There were so many great products to play with – I was really excited to play with the papers, stamps and embellishments in the Best Route Suite – a colorful, happy, travel-themed suite. This week’s Global Design Project sketch gave me a fun layout for a fun card. Here’s my project for this week’s GDP challenge:
- Best Route Suite. My card uses three products from the Best Route Suite found on pages 52 and 53 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. If you want to see all of the fun products in this suite, click on the picture below: I used three products from this suite on my card today. Can you name all three? If you studied the items above, then you are prepared. 🙂 Here are the tree items I showcased on today’s card (links to all of these products are shown below):
- Best Route Designer Series Paper
- En Route stamp set
- Best Route Enamel Shapes
- It’s a Sign! I love the travel-themed images in the En Route stamp set. I rebuilt the sign that’s featured in this stamp set using a die from the Bottles & Bubbles and Framelits Dies to create the sign post – the straw is a perfect shape for this thin post. I topped the post with a Gray Granite circle from the Best Route Enamel Shapes.
- A Gorgeous Color Combo. I pulled the colors for this card straight from the Best Route Designer Series Paper – a gorgeous mix of blue, orange, yellow and gray. I love it! Here’s a look at the patterns and colors in the Best Route Designer Series Paper: I shared all of the colors and images for the current Designer Series Papers this past weekend – you can see them all here. If you love this combination of Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel and Gray Granite, please save this:
Stamp Sets: En Route, Notes of Kindness Card Kit Papers: Best Route Designer Series Paper, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Mango Melody Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: 2-1/4″ Circle punch, Best Route Enamel Shapes, Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog is live! There are so many exciting and new products in this book – CLICK HERE to review the new catalog and flip through each of the beautifully coordinated suites.
My Favorite Things. Want to see what I love most in this amazing book? Maybe you’ve missed something or maybe I can help you to pare down your wish list? Be sure to check out both days and let me know what you think! Click on the links below to review my list of Favorite Things:
- My Favorite Things from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day One
- My Favorite Things from Stampin ‘Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day Two
You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.
- 2018-2020 In Color All-in Bundle
- 2018-2020 In Color Basics Bundle
- Just the New Colors Bundle
- Brights Bundle
- Subtles Bundle
- Regals Bundle
- Neutrals Bundle
To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.