Over the weekend, I was playing around with my Everyday Label punch and realized I love the shape even more when I cut the half-circles off the top and bottom of the shape. I was itching to then play around with the punch and cut into my Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper. Here’s the card I whipped up to combine the two:
- Animals, Animals, Animals. The Animal Outing Bundle and coordinating Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper are a menagerie of fun! What a cute collection of friendly animals from all over the world! I used this panel of paper from the Animal Expeditions Designer Series Paper and the sentiment from Animal Outing stamp set to create a festive, fun card. Here’s a look at the Animal Outing Bundle (includes the Animal Outing stamp set and coordinating Animal Friends Thinlits Dies: And here’s a look at the brilliant patterns and colors in Animal Expedition: How fun are those?! To see all of the Designer Series Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog, CLICK HERE.
- Everyday Label Punch. I cropped the “Wild About You” sentiment with my trusty Everyday Label Punch (which debuted in last year’s Holiday Catalog and has, thankfully, carried over). Here’s a look at this punch: To give it a different look, I snipped the half-circles off the top and bottom of the punch. In addition, I cropped a rectangle to fit just around the leftover label and then fed each corner into the punch to create a perfect frame for my sentiment:
- Color Combination. I pulled the colors for this card straight from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper. How easy is that?! The combination of Lemon Lime Twist and Call Me Clover has an “Emerald City” feel to it, don’t you think? I toned things down a bit with a panel of Smoky Slate. If you are as crazy as I am about this combination of Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist and Call Me Clover, please save this:
Bundles: Animal Outing Stamp Sets: Animal Outing Papers: Animal Expedition, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Call Me Clover Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
To see all of the items included in the Animal Expedition Suite, click on the photo below:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog is live! There are so many exciting and new products in this book – CLICK HERE to review the new catalog and flip through each of the beautifully coordinated suites.
My Favorite Things. Want to see what I love most in this amazing book? Maybe you’ve missed something or maybe I can help you to pare down your wish list? Be sure to check out both days and let me know what you think! Click on the links below to review my list of Favorite Things:
- My Favorite Things from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day One
- My Favorite Things from Stampin ‘Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – Day Two
You’ve been saving up for this new catalog (I respect you so much for that), and I want to help you make the most of the money you are ready to spend. For two weeks, I’m offering bundled pricing on some Brian-bundled Color Collections. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more.
- 2018-2020 In Color All-in Bundle
- 2018-2020 In Color Basics Bundle
- Just the New Colors Bundle
- Brights Bundle
- Subtles Bundle
- Regals Bundle
- Neutrals Bundle
To see what items are included in each bundle and to place your order, CLICK HERE.