How sweet are the little frogs and frog friends in So Hoppy Together? The stamp set is part of 2019’s Sale-a-Bration event (you can select this fun stamp set with a $50 purchase until March 31). With the coordinating Hop Around Framelits Dies (available for purchase starting March 1), I couldn’t help but to play with these fun products for today’s Global Design Project sketch challenge. Here’s my card:
And here’s the banner for the challenge that inspired my card:
- So Hoppy for Hop Around Framelits. So Hoppy for You has been wildly popular since Sale-a-Bration kicked off in January. It’s a cute set that’s filled with fun, bug-eyed creatures that can be used for cards you make for children or friends who are young at heart. This stamp set can be selected for free with a $50 purchase – how cool is that?! Here’s a look at the the fun frogs (and coordinating accessories) in the So Hoppy Together stamp set: If you haven’t picked up the So Hoppy Together stamp set, March 1 offers a new reason to fall in love with the set. The coordinating Hop Around Framelits Dies offer cutouts for all three frogs, three flies, the dragonfly and crown. In addition, a lily pad and flowers help to build an environment for our amphibian friends. These dies are available March 1:If you’d like to see the other new items that will be available March 1, please click here.
- A Collage of Goodies. The focal point of this card is a collage of elements that all come together to tell a little story. The story, incidentally, is a sweet one whereby the frog reaches out to be friends with the dragonfly. This frog is WAY TOO SMALL and WAY TOO KIND to eat this dragonfly (which is a common meal for frogs). Just wanted to clear that up before talking about how sweet this scene is. Here’s a closer look:
- I stamped the frog and dragonfly from So Hoppy Together and lightly watercolored them with an Aqua Painter. I cropped both with the Hop Around Framelits Dies.
- I cropped the lily pad and flower with the Hop Around Framelits Dies.
- “Hey, friend” is stamped with Itty Bitty Greetings on a Layering Circle Framelits cutout from Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- I isolated “Let’s Get Together” from a stamp in the Part of My Story stamp set, another Sale-a-Bration offering this year, and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.
- Color Balance. My card is filled to the brim with bold, bright colors on a palette of soft blue. The large gingham pattern of Lemon Lime Twist 6″ x 6″ Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper offers a sweet backdrop for this card. This paper has been on back-order in the United States but is now back in stock. Yay! Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in this pack of papers:Even thought the Pineapple Punch circle takes up a large part of the card, it’s the mix of Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Melon Mambo that makes me happiest. If you like this combination as much as I do, please save this:
Stamp Sets: So Hoppy Together, Part of My Story, Itty Bitty Greetings Papers: Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White Inks: Stazon Jet Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Gray Granite Accessories: Hop Around Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Classic Label Punch, Aqua Painter, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
New Sale-a-Bration Options
Last week, Stampin’ Up! released a second round of amazing products you can choose for free with a $50 or $100 order. Be sure to check out these amazing, new options! ♥
Become a Royal
On Tuesday, I shared TEN reasons why you should consider joining my Stampin’ Up! team – you can read more here. Sale-a-Bration offers the best opportunity to join my Stampin’ Up! Team and become an InKing Royal. What’s better than becoming a part of an active, fun, supportive group – and getting a discount on the products you already love?! If you’d like to learn more about the amazing join promotions during Sale-a-Bration, click on the graphic below:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – Z3N3ZGFW – when prompted. Thank you!